R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
judelynnh
judelynnh

Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class   Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:33

Hello, my name is Judy Hillman and I am taking the winter class. My friend Monki Kieffer suggested that I take this class. I am so excited to get started.

I have been reborning for about 2 years and sell under the name The Child Within Nursery. I am in the process of setting up a website.

Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class Logo_s12
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechildwithinnursery.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class   Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:48

Happy to have you Judy and I know you will enjoy your class with Lara!!! I love your nursery name by the way. Very beautiful! My name is Sherry and I am one of the moderators. If I can help please holler!
Back to top Go down
judelynnh
judelynnh

PostSubject: Class   Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 16:53

thanks so much.

I have a question, and I know I am late, but how do I access the classes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thechildwithinnursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class   Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 17:27

Go to Home then scroll down to the bottom of the forum,and you will see the lessons posted there.
Welcome, Judy! So nice to have you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class   Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class EmptyFri 4 Dec 2009 - 12:12

Welcome to you! the baby in your siggy is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class   Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I am a new Member and Taking Winter Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: