R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class

Go down 
+2
Jenny In NH
DancesWithDolls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DancesWithDolls
DancesWithDolls

Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class Empty
PostSubject: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 0:04

I'm new here and still learning to navigate the forum. I'm signed up for several of the upcoming classes, the first one staring 12/1. I'm trying to figure out where it is I go prior to class to see what supplies I will need, and where I go to find the actual class when it starts? If anyone can point me in the right direction that would great Thank you happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: classes   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 4:56

Classes are on the Home Page (scroll down to the very bottom to see your class - click on it.. and make sure your name is there if not, you can click JOIN).  It will let you join if you have paid and Lara has added you to the class list.  If you have paid and your name isn't there, Im sure Lara will get it added soon  - if not you can PM a Moderator or Lara!

Once the class begins the lessons will also be posted on the HOME PAGE .. scroll down and you will see the classes posted there;  under the name of your class - in the ONLINE CLASSES section.

Welcome to REAL!!
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 11:42

Hey, Tiffiny! It's great to see you here. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
DancesWithDolls
DancesWithDolls

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 14:06

Jenny In NH wrote:
Classes are on the Home Page (scroll down to the very bottom to see your class - click on it.. and make sure your name is there if not, you can click JOIN).  It will let you join if you have paid and Lara has added you to the class list.  If you have paid and your name isn't there, Im sure Lara will get it added soon  - if not you can PM a Moderator or Lara!

Once the class begins the lessons will also be posted on the HOME PAGE .. scroll down and you will see the classes posted there;  under the name of your class - in the ONLINE CLASSES section.

Welcome to REAL!!

Hi Jenny

Thank you for the forum welcome and point in the right direction, but unfortunately I'm still lost.
I navigated to the home page and think I found what you were referring to at the bottom. When I opened it, it took me to the usergroups page where I did see my name included for the Enhanced Depth and Mottle class, but I'm not sure that's the correct one. The Depth and Mottle class I signed up for starts on December 1 (according to the class dates on store envy where I purchased the 3 classes), and the usergroup where I found my name says it's for a class that started back on November 1. Can someone check the dates for me to make sure I get added to the correct class? So on the first day of class is that link that you sent me to where I would go to find the actual lessons?

I do apologize for the confusion and tons of questions, but I just want to make sure I'm prepared and ready when class starts :) . Thank you for all of your help, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
DancesWithDolls
DancesWithDolls

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 14:08

AmyR777 wrote:
Hey, Tiffiny! It's great to see you here. welcome

AMY!! Yay....a familiar face.
Thank you for the welcome. Are you going to be talking this class too?
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: no worries   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 15:23

I sent you a message - check your messages link!

bigsmile

dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 21:06

DancesWithDolls wrote:

AMY!!  Yay....a familiar face.
Thank you for the welcome. Are you going to be talking this class too?

No, I won't be taking that class. You'll enjoy it, though. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 12:39

Here's the link to the class:
http://www.realreborn.com/f49-enhancing-depth-and-mottle
Back to top Go down
DancesWithDolls
DancesWithDolls

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 17:59

Lara wrote:
Here's the link to the class:
http://www.realreborn.com/f49-enhancing-depth-and-mottle

Thank you so much, I was seriously lost.
I received the email letting me know I'd been added to the other 2 classes as well. Thank you. I'm really excited about the classes. I've heard such great things from other who have taken them.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 3:47

It is very easy to get lost around here LOL...all you need to do is give a shout out, and we can help you out
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 9:52

Tina, you are moderating this class now, so you better figure out where everything is!!! lol

JK...you are always on the ball and very helpful to everyone.Glad to have you back and on the forum again!!! worthy

This is one of the classes that got pushed back a month due to my dad's passing, but I think we are all on track now. The baby is done and looks awesome, and I'm super excited to start writing the lessons for this class!!!!

I promise to post pics of the baby today
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 16:10

Lara....don't scare me like that!!! LOL...I can help if need be. Just let me know
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 0:14

You are BEYOND the best, Tina!!! I don;t know how you do it all. Just be sure to take time for YOU!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyThu 26 Nov 2015 - 3:33

I get a little me time...every day wink
Back to top Go down
troi
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: enhancing depth and mottle class general info   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 20:58

Are we going to be doing creases in this class? Lara, you said we would be doing nails and eyebrows and then we are finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class   Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhancing Depth and Mottle Class
Page 1 of 1