R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sony72

Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed Empty
PostSubject: Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed   Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 23:41

Hello, I just purchased this book and was wondering if I need to order any "special colours" before starting out. I haven't received the EBook in my email yet so I'm just getting prepared.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed   Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 10:42

Just sent you the ebook. All the supplies will be on the first page. If you don;t have some of the colors, it explains how to make them throughout the book. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sony72

PostSubject: Re: Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed   Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 14:04

Thanks so much! Can't wait to pick a kit from my stash and start. I was hoping you can explain something to me about the online classes - does it require me to devote a few full days to them at a set time or can I follow along at my own pace - in between working and being a mom?
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed   Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 16:46

All of Lara's classes are up for 6 to 8 weeks on the forum. When she does take the lessons down she will send out the completed Ebook. So you can paint anytime you would like. A lot of ladies wait till there are a few lessons up before they start so they can do more than one lesson at a time.. bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed   Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 20:46

Thanks, Kathy!!! Hope that helps!! nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed   Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Olive Complexion EBook and Paint Colours Needed
Page 1 of 1