R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook Empty
PostSubject: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 8:00

Hellooooo again ladies bigsmile
I took my preemie baby to work to show the girls how the different layers look as I work the kit, they are so amazed at the reborning process. Anyway..... I took my preemie in & after seeing the kit with the mottling one of the girls want to purchase her. She wants her to have a more olive skin tone than what I'm doing. Should I just start adding a touch of Raw Sienna to my flesh colors and continue in each setp? Maybe I should start all over over the top of what I baked since it's somewhat darker? She said her baby had more of an olive color & gave me baby pictures, but I don't see olive, she is a white baby with a darker skin tone.....
HELP, please.... IDK

Bucnes of hugs & loves,
Jo
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 11:27

Just replace flesh 08 with flesh 07 and flesh 07 with flesh 06.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyThu 8 Nov 2012 - 8:53

thankyou! thankyou! Karen! I just have up to the mottling so I can switch on the next steps & if I need to darken the mottling I can always do that.... I will play it by ear.
loveyou!

Jo
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyThu 8 Nov 2012 - 9:35

You can do a very thin wash of sap green (burnt umber and yellow ochre). Do light washes until you get the deeper olive you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyThu 8 Nov 2012 - 9:47

Lara wrote:
You can do a very thin wash of sap green (burnt umber and yellow ochre). Do light washes until you get the deeper olive you are looking for.

Sooo, you are saying, Lara, to continue with all the same lighter colors but at the end of all the layers, add the very thin wash?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyThu 8 Nov 2012 - 22:12

I would not use flesh 08 with Olive skin baby. 07 and 06 work great.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook EmptyThu 8 Nov 2012 - 22:54

Thank you so much! happyhappy

Hugs,
Jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook   How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook Empty

Back to top Go down

How to darken to an olive on preemie ebook
Page 1 of 1