R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings! I'm a newbie...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MenaFay

Greetings! I'm a newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! I'm a newbie...   Greetings! I'm a newbie... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 20:04

Hello, I'm Amena but my username is menafay which is a combination of my first and middle names. I just recently fell in love with reborns when a frined of mine posted her box opening on Facebook. I recently purchased my own beginners kit because I love to craft and create as I am a designer and would love the opprotunity to create beautiful reborn dolls just as I have seen my freind receive and countless other that have shared their box opening on Facebook.

I'm from Detroit, Michigan and would like to gain much needed skills to make my reborn babies as beautiful as the babies I fell in love with. I am an AA woman and even though I am I would love to learn to reboron all types of babies but starting with AA babies is my desire. If I left out anything please fell free to let me know!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! I'm a newbie...   Greetings! I'm a newbie... EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 9:41

Hi Amena, welcome to REAL! welcome You came to the perfect place to learn. Lara has some wonderful classes ,Ebooks and tutorials. Look around if you need anything just let us know. Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! I'm a newbie...   Greetings! I'm a newbie... EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 10:39

Welcome, Amena! There are many resources on this forum that will help you. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! I'm a newbie...   Greetings! I'm a newbie... EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 13:39

Hi  Amena!!
welcome :real: . Nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! I'm a newbie...   Greetings! I'm a newbie... Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings! I'm a newbie...
Page 1 of 1