R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from sunny California!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kearbear81

Hello from sunny California! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from sunny California!   Hello from sunny California! EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 16:43

Hello, I'm new here! I have been reborning vinyl babies for almost a year now and I love it! I am getting ready to paint my first silicone baby kit that I bought on Ebay and I am so excited!!! Has anyone here reborned a silicone baby?
I sell my babies on Ebay and have also sold some locally as well as privately thought my FB page called Kerri's Reborn Babies https://www.facebook.com/KerrisRebornBabies
I look forward to meeting some new people who share my passion in the art as well as getting info and help!  wink 
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny California!   Hello from sunny California! EmptySun 27 Apr 2014 - 20:24

Welcome to REAL Kerri! welcome :real: I'm working on a silicone baby as well plus a custom Freya. Lara and Emily just did a silicone class. You can now buy the Silicone EBook. The Ebook has lots of info. Glad you are with us! happyforyou!  Kathy
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny California!   Hello from sunny California! EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 10:52

HI!!!!

So glad you are here!!! Looking forward to gettingto know you and seeing your babies!!!

:real: 

Back to top Go down
kearbear81

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny California!   Hello from sunny California! EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 13:19

Thank you ladies!!
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Bornannew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny California!   Hello from sunny California! EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 13:27

wave   WELCOME!   Have some fun here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunny California!   Hello from sunny California! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from sunny California!
Page 1 of 1