R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New in California

Go down 
+4
Tinabloomfield
jo_lil_sugars
susie's tinymiracles
Inspired_Rebecca
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspired_Rebecca

New in California Empty
PostSubject: New in California   New in California EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 2:02

Hi,

I'm new here. I've painted one baby using the art and magic water based paint. Poor thing looked like it was sun burnt so I stripped him and started over. My husband said he looks better, but I hate his eyebrows :)

I'm looking forward to learning more and hope to learn how to paint with genesis if I ever get an oven and someplace other than my dining room table to paint :)

I'm on my phone so can't share pics. I'll have to find out how to do that so I can post my next WIP for feedback :)
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 2:30

Welcome to REAL New in California 668841 You will find out that many of us " paint at our dining room tables", I guess it's the best place if you don't have a craft room/nursery available! New in California 74474
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 11:19

welcome :real: welcome
You came to the right place! Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. It won't take long and you will feel right at home...
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 14:18

welcome To R.E.A.L. Now hurry up and get us some piccies, so we can see your gorgeous baby :)
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013 - 20:05

welcome welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 4:03

:real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 13:13

Hi and Welcome to REAL! welcome :real: You have come to the perfect place to learn. Glad to have you here! bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 21:50

Hi and welcome :real: glad you could join us. Can't wait to see your babies!! I also started out with air dry paints (at the time it was Luminaires that were big) and I just couldn't get used to them so I switched to Genesis and I will NEVER go back!!!

Last edited by Michelle73 on Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 21:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add more)
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Inspired_Rebecca

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 11:12

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) I haven't had time to paint lately, but I'll definitely post pics of my next one :)

I'm interested in trying genesis also as I'd like to compare. I've heard genesis is more translucent.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California EmptySun 10 Mar 2013 - 17:20

WELCOME!!!! you hang around us, and it wont be long...before you've mastered them wiley lil brows!!! lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in California   New in California Empty

Back to top Go down

New in California
Page 1 of 1