R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Rhonda from California

Go down 
+3
bearysweethearts
izzy
RhondaW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RhondaW

Hi Rhonda from California Empty
PostSubject: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 22:15

Hi I'm Rhonda from California and I've just joined to learn more about the art of silicone painting next spring. I only make reborn's for myself and gifts. Because of my illness I haven't made a baby in a long time. I'm a retired Artistic skating coach and have 3 children and 3 granddaughters. I've been married to the love of my life for 40 fantastic years. I'm always excited to learn more about the art of reborning.
Back to top Go down
izzy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
izzy

PostSubject: Re: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:34

:real:
Back to top Go down
http://izzyooaks.blogspot.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 16:37

Welcome to REAL!!welcome :real:  I Will be taking the class as well. Very excited about the new silicone painting class.happyforyou!  Glad you could join us! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: hi   Hi Rhonda from California EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 18:28

Hi and welcome to REAL!! Lots of talented ladies on this forum!! Cant wait to see some of your babies!

welcome :real: welcome 
Back to top Go down
victoryah(lovett nursery)
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 20:02

welcome rhonda! i was an ice skater when was young, i loved it! anyway, you have come to a great place to learn more about reborning. we lived in california for a couple of years, in a little place near fresno. nice there! i hope you like it here, the ladies are wonderful!
victoryah
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California EmptySat 3 Aug 2013 - 21:23

welcome welcome :real: 
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:33

:real:  Glad you have come here!!!! You will get to know a lot of great ladies :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Rhonda from California   Hi Rhonda from California Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Rhonda from California
Page 1 of 1