R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Memeber from Sunny ZA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grannyheather

New Memeber from Sunny ZA Empty
PostSubject: New Memeber from Sunny ZA   New Memeber from Sunny ZA EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 16:40

Hi everyone, I have just joined this forum. I have just started reborning and am on my third doll. am longing to chat about different techniques etc. I was directed to this forum by Laura Tuzio Ross but how that came about is a long story!!
Back to top Go down
lizzy

PostSubject: welcome and enjoy   New Memeber from Sunny ZA EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 18:37

Hi there welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Plenty of tips and a nice bunch of ladies. So have a wander around and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: New Memeber from Sunny ZA   New Memeber from Sunny ZA EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 20:06

Welcome hon so happy you found us .... feel free to ask away I'm sure some one including my self will be happy to help ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Memeber from Sunny ZA   New Memeber from Sunny ZA Empty

Back to top Go down

New Memeber from Sunny ZA
Page 1 of 1