R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question...about how much paint is a brush full?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Question...about how much paint is a brush full? Empty
PostSubject: Question...about how much paint is a brush full?   Question...about how much paint is a brush full? EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 18:59

Hi
I think I may have just discovered a problem with my technique, but want to make sure. I have both Noe and P&C Ebooks. In them you state to use a brush full of 07 for instance. How do you determine a brushfull? Do you take the brush and swipe it once on each side thru the paint for 1 brushful....or do you swipe it thru the paint on ONE side only?
Two brushfulls, would that be one swipe through then the other side, then empty brush in thinner, then do it again? For 2 brushfulls?

Thanks...I am awaiting an answer before proceeding on my next to last step of this baby...because I think I am doing it wrong.

Joy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question...about how much paint is a brush full?   Question...about how much paint is a brush full? EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 19:59

You coat each side of the brush for a brushful. It's not a lot...don't scoop the paint.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Question...about how much paint is a brush full?   Question...about how much paint is a brush full? EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:00

Hi Joy when ever I do one of the tutorial and she states that you want one brush full I brush through the paint once on each side that make one brushful if that not right I'm sure lara will tell us both ... when she say to use a swipe then I just swipe across the paint once ... Hope this answers your questions.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Question...about how much paint is a brush full?   Question...about how much paint is a brush full? EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:15

It sure does! and it also explains why my babies look so bad when I follow the directions to a T! LOL
Thanks so much!
Joy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question...about how much paint is a brush full?   Question...about how much paint is a brush full? EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:33

The preemie and the Strawberry E Books have a video explaining brushful. Question...about how much paint is a brush full? 163660
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question...about how much paint is a brush full?   Question...about how much paint is a brush full? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question...about how much paint is a brush full?
Page 1 of 1