R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE   Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 16:30

How do I go into my customer history to download an eBook I ordered?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE   Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 17:53

Go to the store
http://realreborn.net/cart/
then go to your account and history and it will be there. I'll just go ahead and mail it to you though, if that's easier for you. The download link provides instant access the second you pay. So, if I'm away from my computer, you still get your eBook when you want it. I can't sent books from my phone. I have to be home and not sleeping (haha) in order to send them, so the download links seem to be convenient for most people.

Here's the bad news...the new store that I'm opening up will not have the download links for a few weeks yet, so i will be back to emailing them for awhile. So, if you're in China and you order a book, you are going to have to wait until I wake up and get on my computer to email you your book!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE   Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 12:05

Thanks, Lara.
Back to top Go down

Downloading eBook -- HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 1