R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got my first ebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Got my first ebook Empty
PostSubject: Got my first ebook   Got my first ebook EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 20:40

I was a little hesitant to order an ebook at first, so I figured I'd give it a try with one that was on sale and ordered the Strawberries and Cream beginner's book - oh my goodness, it is wonderful!!! Lara got it to me as quickly as she could (even though I bothered her about it) and I read through the entire thing while my grandbabies were napping this afternoon. I am heading out for Thanksgiving tomorrow so probably won't get started on my first baby using those techniques until I get back, but let me tell you, I can hardly wait to get started!! It's funny, I have been reborning off and on for about 10 years now, but I learned so many little tips and tricks in that one book...guess I better take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free sale while I can so I can learn even more!!! Thank you for offering these fantastic ebooks for us, I KNOW my reborning skill is going to grow by leaps and bounds!!!thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! 
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Got my first ebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first ebook   Got my first ebook EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 20:49

I'm glad that you like it! Can't wait to see your baby you create with the pallet!!
Back to top Go down

Got my first ebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first ebook   Got my first ebook EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 22:22

Lara wrote:
I'm glad that you like it! Can't wait to see your baby you create with the pallet!!
Thank you again!! I am so excited about these books, I just ordered the buy 2 get 1 free deal!!! I am really looking forward to seeing the 3 I just ordered and expanding my knowledge base!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got my first ebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my first ebook   Got my first ebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my first ebook
Page 1 of 1