R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advanced toddler ebook question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dollswest
Crawler
Crawler
Dollswest

Advanced toddler ebook question Empty
PostSubject: Advanced toddler ebook question   Advanced toddler ebook question EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 16:34

I am finally able to sit down and use my advance toddler ebook I bought a while back. I purchased "Sally" by Reigna Swialkowski. Is this the correct painting instructions for this kit? I did not know what other one to use.

If so, any helpful hints since this kit is so big? I think I will purchase a wig. This head is huge!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollswestdesigns.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Advanced toddler ebook question   Advanced toddler ebook question EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 18:21

Yes,that will work. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Advanced toddler ebook question   Advanced toddler ebook question EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 20:16

Either toddler will look great with that kit, I think...or even the Milk and Honey would be great. If you use the Adv Toddler, just be sure to use the pallet for the peach kit, and not Greyson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced toddler ebook question   Advanced toddler ebook question Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced toddler ebook question
Page 1 of 1