R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question... Just Born Ebook....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribbons&BowsNursery
Ribbons&BowsNursery

Question... Just Born Ebook.... Empty
PostSubject: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:16

So I have a few kits already and when you purchase the kits some do not have the option of peach. For just born ebook it states that you need to have a peach kit. Is there anything I can cut from the book like the blue wash or do I paint peach layers prior to starting? What can I do to still get the just born look without the peach kit? Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:27

What kit are you using?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:39

The eBooks(for the most part) are geared more for a particular type of vinyl but you can really use any kit with any of them. As long as you can get your vinyl to a neutral state(with washes), you can follow along the eBooks from the first flesh layer on and achieve great results.

I did the Just Born class using the class kit and also using a pink kit. My first steps were different as I needed to take both to a neutral state with different colors(the class kit was the blue wash and the pink kit was green washes)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Ribbons&BowsNursery
Ribbons&BowsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:49

I have few kits that i would like to use the just born on. Gabriel and Jewel from BB. So I just start with the first flesh layers and not the blue washes? I have to say the books are amazing!!! Every reborner should have atleast one!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:50

Ribbons&BowsNursery wrote:
I have few kits that i would like to use the just born on. Gabriel and Jewel from BB. So I just start with the first flesh layers and not the blue washes? I have to say the books are amazing!!! Every reborner should have atleast one!

No the new BB vinyl needs to be neutralized in its own way. Hang tight while I go find the link to the tutorial.

Here's the link
http://www.realreborn.com/t6192-how-to-paint-the-new-grey-bb-vinyl
Back to top Go down
Ribbons&BowsNursery
Ribbons&BowsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:56

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I can't say it enough!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 12:20

bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Ribbons&BowsNursery
Ribbons&BowsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 14:27

Is Red 07 a mix of red 02 and flesh 08? or gen. red and flesh 08?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 15:44

red 07 is a pink color so you could mix red 02 and flesh 08(or white) to achieve close to the color of red 07
Back to top Go down
Ribbons&BowsNursery
Ribbons&BowsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 16:17

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011 - 20:44

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
shandeni
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 15:38

Can anyone help me with this? Ive been looking for an answer to this exact question! I too have the greyish bb kit, i nuetralized it as suggested above but now do i start in with the blue washes in the just born e book or go straight to flesh tones? Thank you for any help you can give me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question... Just Born Ebook....   Question... Just Born Ebook.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question... Just Born Ebook....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: REAL Ebook Questions-
Jump to: