R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question about the Just Born Ebook.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylorsgirl
Toddler
Toddler
Taylorsgirl

question about the Just Born Ebook. Empty
PostSubject: question about the Just Born Ebook.   question about the Just Born Ebook. EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 11:32

Hello!
So last night I decided to buy my first Ebook, just dont tell my fiance, I'm sure he would be pissed off that I spent the money. LOL!!!
lol lol
Anyway I am kind of confused about something...I'm wondering if I am missing some paint colors that I really need..

I have the BB pre-mixed set which included the matte and gloss varnishes...
I also have the BB set of flesh tones, (flesh 04 and all that...)
I did also purchase a mustard yellow color (the label came off so I dont knoiw what its called. )
and Pyrrole red 02.

Am I missing any colors that I cant mix from those I have already? I'm hoping to get some linseed oil today and I dont want to start on my kit and find out that I'm missing something...

thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
zaphy100
Toddler
Toddler
zaphy100

PostSubject: Re: question about the Just Born Ebook.   question about the Just Born Ebook. EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 20:29

i think the mustard yellow colour if probably yellow orche, sorry i cant give any help on the other stuff but my sure someone will be along soon to help x
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: question about the Just Born Ebook.   question about the Just Born Ebook. EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 22:40

The supplies needed should be listed in the beginning of the ebook. Also, if you go to the tutorial section, we have recipees for lots of colors that you can mix on your own. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: question about the Just Born Ebook.   question about the Just Born Ebook. EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:32

It all depends on which eBook you are doing as for colors and as Lara said, you can mix a lot. I do highly suggest the linseed oil. I can't seem to paint without it anymore. It has allowed me to use flesh 08 again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: question about the Just Born Ebook   question about the Just Born Ebook. EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 2:55

I pretty mush started out with the same colors as you.....I found that most of the BB colors are very dark but you can mix and get a lighter shade by mixing with the fingernail tip color. (can not rem. the name) But the one color you did not mention is "Burnt Umber"....It is a good one to have.....also Ultramarine Blue.....Both of these come in the set BB has of the basic Genesis colors....insludes white, burnt umber, ultramarine blue, genesis red and genesis yellow. If you can get them in the small size it might be a good deal. Just an idea.....good luck.... Susan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about the Just Born Ebook.   question about the Just Born Ebook. Empty

Back to top Go down

question about the Just Born Ebook.
Page 1 of 1