R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield

Go down 
+3
SharonR
Joy Franklin
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield Empty
PostSubject: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 15:17

Just got home from surgery. The infection luckily was contained only in the skin. Bone graft, and tendons are not affected. I have a huge bandage on my foot, and I am not allowed to take it off for a week. not even to change the dressing. They dont want any air getting to it, because of possible contamination. Will have to get my knee scooter back, and I have to go to the hospittal for IV antibiot...ics for the next week. I have a IV port in my hand right now, if it doesnt stay in good, they want to do a picc line. I am terrified, of needles to begin with, and I definately dont want one of those....because they too.....can easily become infected, and that is the last thing I need. Everything is on hold for me right now......I am scared, of the unknown, but I have put my life and healing in Gods hands. Please say some prayers for me. My love to all of my fb friends and my family. will try to update as I can. Back to bed with me to rest.
This has been very rough on me. I hate being down. Saying prayers for Lara also, as I know she is also going through a rough time
Love all you ladies....and Miss being here with you, but for the first time in my life....I have to make myself come first.......which is also very hard for me sad
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 15:48

Oh Tina!
You have sure had a go of it, haven't you? Hopefully this will be the end of the nightmare of infections and pain....at least that is myprayer for you.
Keep yourself focused on the important things....your healing...... your healing.......your healing! there is nothing more important at this time.
this might be a great time to dress the babies you have for Christmas! I never have time for that kind of thing. It would be so much fun.
Don't forget it isn't too long until we all will have our Christmas babies to look forward to too! You had said your braxton hicks were strong afew days ago......are they calmed down? Mine are really getting active! I thinkw e are going to be new mamas before we know it!

LOL

Sleep,rest, and dream of great Christmas babies dancing around the nursery.
All my love and prayers
Joy
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 16:55

Now is the time to practice ... BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!!!

*breathe in*
*breathe out*

Rinse and repeat!

Let others take care of you and don't over do things! Especially this time of year! I know how hard it is to be down during the holidays but at least you'll be doing cartwheels by summer!

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 17:07

Take care of yourself, Tina! We love you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 17:33

GEEZ Tina!!! I sure hope you get all healed up soon!!! I know being down and out really stinks!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 18:04

I'm praying for you, Tina. I've been praying and I'll keep praying! Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 3:00

My prayers are going out to you Tina! Oh! I know you hate being down but you must behave and be patient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 21:59

A little update from today.....I am depressed :(
I hate being down, and the meds that they are giving me that are supposed to make me better, are making me sick to my stomache, not to mention the headaches. Nothing I can do but treat the symptoms as they come. I have to do this every day, Sunday being my last (I hope).
I do know that God is watching out for me, and today he gave me a sign of that. My nurses who took care of my, had very special names..... One was Grace, and the other Hope!! And I have the Faith...so there you go. Just wish this was over with already. Havent gotten to do any shopping, or get my tree up (its MIA) This really really sucks. I cant reborn either....which I know would make me feel better, but with the port in my hand, I can pounce....nor root, so here I am stuck in lombo.....praying for my healing as well as Lara, and whomever else needs me to be a prayer warrior for them, That unfortunately is all I can do. will keep you updated as I can.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 22:05

Tina, they aren't giving you penicillin, are they?! I remember you said you were allergic to that. I haven't had any of the faux penicillin antibiotics yet, but my sister Becky who also is allergic to penicillin says she's allergic to some of the faux ones. If your pills are making you sick to your stomach, I'd be cautious about it.

I'm praying hard for you, my friend! Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152 Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield 571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 22:51

no pennicillin...it is daptomycin....and its pretty strong. burns like heck when its going in....and I see my vein turn all red, and it tracks up my arm. They say that is normal.........just have 5 more days to go.....will keep trying to plug along. its all i can do.
I have the IV/daptomycin
orals are Cippro
and Bactrim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield   Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery Update/Tina Bloomfield
Page 1 of 1