R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reborn doll's need new homes

Go down 

did you look at the website?
yes
Reborn doll's need new homes Color1069%Reborn doll's need new homes Color10
 69% [ 9 ]
no
Reborn doll's need new homes Color1023%Reborn doll's need new homes Color10
 23% [ 3 ]
never
Reborn doll's need new homes Color108%Reborn doll's need new homes Color10
 8% [ 1 ]
maybe later
Reborn doll's need new homes Color100%Reborn doll's need new homes Color10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
emmzie13

Reborn doll's need new homes Empty
PostSubject: Reborn doll's need new homes   Reborn doll's need new homes EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012 - 14:26

hiya everyone.

i found this reborn website: www.heathersreborns.com and i joined her referral club which means you ask people to go to her website and by a reborn baby off of her for $199.99 and under. when you buy the baby you say you heard the website from me (Emma Baker) then you get $10 off of your purchase and you could go and spend that with an outfit. when i get 5 people to referrer me then i get a reborn off of heather for around $30. but when i get the reborn i shall be doing a youtube video of a giveaway to someone who has cancer or knows someone with cancer to do a video then i shall pick the winner and give it to them to keep and to look after to take their mind off of that person health. please help someone who is in need. post this around to friends who want a reborn. just look at the site, the babies are very adorable. please help someone! you can even buy one of her dolls and re-sell it for more money if you like.

PLEASE thankyou!
Back to top Go down

Reborn doll's need new homes
Page 1 of 1