R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you get Logo's?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrscroww

How do you get Logo's? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:21

Hello, I am new here and was checking the site out. I was curious on how you achieve logos or do you have to earn them? I assume painting classes but is it possible to enter a doll already completed? Thanks for any help.
Laura
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 21:32

mrscroww wrote:
Hello, I am new here and was checking the site out. I was curious on how you achieve logos or do you have to earn them? I assume painting classes but is it possible to enter a doll already completed? Thanks for any help.
Laura
Hi Laura!!!    Welcome to REAL!!   :)
happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

How do you get Logo's? Welcom21

Here are the current ways to get a logo with your nursery name/your name on them. 

Yes, you can enter a recently completed reborn in our monthly Artist of the Month (AOTM) Contest by sending the photos to me in a private message.

The required photos are:

Face
                                                Full Body
                                                Head/hair can be bald too

There is only one winner for the AOTM contest. (unless there is a tie!!). It is held every month as long as there are enough entries.  The three large clear photos of your reborn are due to me no later than 9 PM EST on the 19th of the month.  :)

Occasionally there are other contests (which also give logos). Recently there was a Spring Contest - with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish - all received logos.

You can also receive a logo for completing an on-line class.   There is also a contest for the class members after the class is over (if enough participate) which is another logo!

If you have any questions at all please ask away! :)

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 10:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:31

wow! we give a lot of logos!!! lol

Very thorough, Jenny, as always!!!!

jenny is our incredibly talented logo maker, by the way!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
mrscroww

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:55

Wow you do give a lot of Logo's. Thank you so much Jenny for letting me know what can be earned. I really love reborning dolls. I have purchased alot of Lara A. ebooks, and totally love them all. I am checking out your classes on here. There is so much to be learned and new techniques all the time. I have been making dolls along time but I am self taught and only took one online class years ago, so I am wanting to better myself.. Thank you ladies
Laura
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 0:18

Lara wrote:
wow! we give a lot of logos!!! lol

Very thorough, Jenny, as always!!!!

jenny is our incredibly talented logo maker, by the way!!! thankyou!
Thanks Lara!! My pleasure!!

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 0:24

mrscroww wrote:
Wow you do give a lot of Logo's. Thank you so much Jenny for letting me know what can be earned. I really love reborning dolls. I have purchased alot of Lara A. ebooks, and totally love them all. I am checking out your classes on here. There is so much to be learned and new techniques all the time. I have been making dolls along time but I am self taught and only took one online class years ago, so I am wanting to better myself.. Thank you ladies
Laura
I have learned so much from Lara's workshops, dvds, on-line classes and ebooks!!!  (everything really!!).

I had only made one reborn on my own, prior to finding this forum ... and.. well......

that's why I had only made one!! hehehehe lol (I didn't like my first one very much - lol).

Then I found R.E.A.L. and really learned how to reborn!!!  I only make a few reborns a year, but I do love this reborning art form so much!!!

So true, I think we all want to get better with each reborn we make, it is an ever-evolving art for sure!!  Just when I think I have learned

all the latest techniques -- another one pops up!!!
Back to top Go down
SimoneB.
SimoneB.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 10:58

I would like to get a logo, too.....can I enter my Summer Rain in something, I just made her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reborns.com/artist/2286
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 11:24

SimoneB. wrote:
I would like to get a logo, too.....can I enter my Summer Rain in something, I just made her.  

Hi Simone!

Currently we have the Artist of the Month Contest (AOTM) that is held on the 19th of the month.  To enter you need to send three photos

to me in a private message  of your reborns by 9 PM on the 19th of every month. Photos needed are:    Face, Hair (even if bald)

and Full Body.

If you take an on-line class and complete the class you will also receive a logo.  

If there are enough class members that complete the class and want to enter a contest,  there is also a logo for the winner of that!

Hope this helps!

happyhappy happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 10:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimoneB.
SimoneB.

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2018 - 18:48

Do we send photos BY the 19th, or ON the 19th?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.reborns.com/artist/2286
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 10:23

SimoneB. wrote:
 Do we send photos BY the 19th, or ON the 19th?

Thanks

By the 19th (you can send them to me any time you have them ready way before the contest)   happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy    (I will also take them on the 19th, but is appreciated before, if possible :)   )

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyTue 3 Apr 2018 - 16:28

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
vietbai

PostSubject: Strange Passion with Reborn dolls   How do you get Logo's? EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 13:27

The information you provided in this topic is very helpful, I hope you have more articles, I really need this information.
At Topic, I was looking for a reputable address to supply materials to do.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 3:24

vietbai wrote:
The information you provided in this topic is very helpful, I hope you have more articles, I really need this information.
At Topic, I was looking for a reputable address to supply materials to do.

Hi!!! I think if you read through this post, it Will show you some items

you need/like to have, to begin reborning.

http://www.realreborn.com/t23670-hi-everyone

Also here is a link to some of this forums ebooks. (By Lara)
https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=337
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? EmptyFri 18 Oct 2019 - 10:58

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   How do you get Logo's? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get Logo's?
Page 1 of 1