R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Everyone!!!

Go down 
+2
pia46
Moonie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Greetings Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 14:07

I am a new reborner, and addicted to it like caffeine! ahahaha ...... I basically became a kit collector and realized that I had so many kits and not everything needed to make the dolls.  Now I have absolutely everything to make a doll and I'm so excited and anxious all at the same time.. I'm glad I found this form because I'm talking my husbands head off about reborning! Bless his heart, he listens but thinks it is a weird hobby.. Now I can come here and be among fellow reborn artist, collectors, sculptors etc.  Wavinggg happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 4:44

We are all weird! Welcome Moonie!!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 9:02

WELCOME!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work as you progress in the art!!!

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 9:28

pia46 wrote:
We are all weird! Welcome Moonie!!

Why thank you!!! The most interesting people are the ones who go against the grain.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 9:37

cherielynn09 wrote:
WELCOME!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work as you progress in the art!!!

welcome  :real:  welcome

Thank you Cherie. I'm so excited to start this reborn journey.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 12:41

Hi, Welcome to REAL Moonie!! welcome welcome Glad to have you here and seeing some of your babies. Let us know if you need anything .happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 2 Feb 2018 - 12:55

Moonie wrote:
I am a new reborner, and addicted to it like caffeine! ahahaha ...... I basically became a kit collector and realized that I had so many kits and not everything needed to make the dolls.  Now I have absolutely everything to make a doll and I'm so excited and anxious all at the same time.. I'm glad I found this form because I'm talking my husbands head off about reborning! Bless his heart, he listens but thinks it is a weird hobby.. Now I can come here and be among fellow reborn artist, collectors, sculptors etc.  Wavinggg happyhappy happyhappy

Hi Moonie and officially welcome to REAL!!  (Glad I was able to help you with your ebook purchase the other day!!)

Welcome to our addiction!!   lol

My hubby supports me, so I am lucky!!  He doesn't think its weird at all!! He shows pictures to his co-workers..of course, THEY
think its weird!! LOL

lol

Greetings Everyone!!! Welcom16
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 10:32

cherielynn09 wrote:
WELCOME!!!!!

welcome  :real:  welcome

Thank you! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 10:34

bearysweethearts wrote:
Hi, Welcome  to REAL Moonie!! welcome welcome   Glad to have you here and seeing some of your babies. Let us know if you need anything .happyforyou!  Kathy

Thank you so much! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 10:37

Jenny In NH wrote:
Moonie wrote:

Hi Moonie and officially welcome to REAL!!  (Glad I was able to help you with your ebook purchase the other day!!)

Welcome to our addiction!!   lol

My hubby supports me, so I am lucky!!  He doesn't think its weird at all!! He shows pictures to his co-workers..of course, THEY
think its weird!! LOL

lol

Greetings Everyone!!! Welcom16

Well once I have completed a doll maybe my husbands views will change. He just see's vinyl with faces for right now. lol lol lol I'm sure when I bring them to life he will be proud of me and even more if I am able to sell them. Thank you for your help! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 3:41

Husbands can be tough! Mine brags about my babies now, but I still think he resents the time I enjoy spending on the WHOLE REBORNING PROCESS!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 15:34

pia46 wrote:
Husbands can be tough! Mine brags about my babies now, but I still think he resents the time I enjoy spending on the WHOLE REBORNING PROCESS!

Men have their man caves, we have our dolls! smiles  whoohoo
Back to top Go down
vietbai

PostSubject: Strange Passion with Reborn dolls   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptySat 23 Feb 2019 - 13:06

Hi everyone, my Name is Jenny.
The first time I saw a reborn doll, I was really scared, they made me think of many things. But the more I look, the more I want to have a baby soon, I really want to create them myself but there are really many new things that I need to learn, hope to receive the help of everyone, I Need a reputable purchase address or at least reputable accessory stores.
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 1:25

vietbai wrote:
Hi everyone, my Name is Jenny.
The first time I saw a reborn doll, I was really scared, they made me think of many things. But the more I look, the more I want to have a baby soon, I really want to create them myself but there are really many new things that I need to learn, hope to receive the help of everyone, I Need a reputable purchase address or at least reputable accessory stores.
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Bountiful Baby sells inexpensive vinyl kits and supplies. You will need to decide if you want to use air dry or heat set paints before you begin shopping.
https://bountifulbaby.com
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 3:09

Hi Jenny!  Welcome!!

The Bountiful Baby site Pia gave you is a great place to start!

happyhappy

Greetings Everyone!!! Welcom14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: