R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, tell me how much you all love me!

Go down 
+7
Julita
Karen
With Love Nursery
kthoelen
nightowlnursery
Lynknursery
SharonR
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Okay, tell me how much you all love me! Empty
PostSubject: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 4:50

Because I stayed up tonight to figure out your swap partners so you can all hopefully snag some great bargains with that BB sale going on!

And now I'm going to bed. zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

oh yeah and ... please let me know you got the email! I counted and checked my list about 5 times so I hope it's all there! lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 6:00

it is not an easy job is it Sharon, you think you ahve it all sorted then you often find you ahve doubled up or missed someone somewhere, but I am sure it is all fine for them.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 8:19

thankyou! loveyou! I got mine!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 9:35

Whoo Hoo got my partner!!!! I am so excited that I have already picked out her special Christmas baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:48

Got my Partner Sharon! You are the greatest!!! I absolutely love my swap partners prefrences and am so excited to reborn her baby!!! I just ordered my supplies. Unfortunately I could not take part of the deals though sad But that is ok!!! Im in love with this project!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 11:51

Just wanted to let everybody know that since I am not part of this swap, if you wanted to show me works in progress and get advice, you can email me. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 12:24

Lynknursery wrote:
it is not an easy job is it Sharon, you think you ahve it all sorted then you often find you ahve doubled up or missed someone somewhere, but I am sure it is all fine for them.
OMG!! Lynn, I thought the Round Robins were sort of complicated ... they have NOTHING on this project! lol lol
Karen wrote:
Just wanted to let everybody know that since I am not part of this swap, if you wanted to show me works in progress and get advice, you can email me. wink
Thank you Karen and you'll get getting at least one set of updates as the swap goes along. wink
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 14:12

Thanks Karen I will def take you up on that!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 19:15

YIPPEE!!! I got mine! And I started shopping right away. I didn't get in on the specials but I am very excited to get to work!!!

Julita
Back to top Go down
AngelKissedBabies
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
AngelKissedBabies

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 23:49

Got mine, I think you did a great job! Getting ready to order now and can't wait to bring this little one to "life"!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AngelKissedBabies
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012 - 22:51

I got mine too! I'm so happy to get to reborn a baby for one of the lovely ladies here.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 3:13

Got mine right away and guess what? BB doesn't have that kit on sale! 77 freakin kits were on sale and that one? forget it! roflmbo!
I also don't have it in my stash. Wonder of wonders! LOL SO...I have an excuse to order from BB! But I can't just order the one can it? That wouldn't be good time management nor money management. So will need to get someother things too. My husband buys this theory EVERY TIME! roflmbo!

I already have clothing figured out.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 8:54

I have 2! I already chose the kits and know what they will look like...working on the layetts...gonna be good!! I was so happy with the favs these swappers had...I have been aching to reborn them and now I have a good reason!....oh now I gotta order hair....gonna need it for sure!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 15:43

I got mine and I love the ones she picked but I have to order soon..good excuse to order two though. Now for the layettes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, tell me how much you all love me!   Okay, tell me how much you all love me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, tell me how much you all love me!
Page 1 of 1