R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nursery name change

Go down 
+4
jude1
Lynknursery
Lara
Tinabloomfield
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Nursery name change Empty
PostSubject: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 17:29

Was getting some pretty nasty comments and bad stories on facebook that was involved with the nursery name I had chosen. Apparantly there "used to be" a Tinas Tiny Tots, and she wasnt such a good person....so on that note I dont think I would even have a chance, in the reborn world with the use of that name...I am also getting negative remarks saything that the name was too close to theirs, and I dont want to step on any ones toes...who knew you needed a degree to have a nursery name??? LOL so..... Here is the New Nursery name, and it has my Surname in it, so not to be confused with anyone else. I am now "Bloomfields Bonnie Babes Nursery"
LOL the BBB lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 17:57

I like the name!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 18:56

I like your new name too. Hope it does well for you.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
jude1
Toddler
Toddler
jude1

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 20:04

Great new name Tina....will you be having a logo?
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 15:36

I don't know what a Logo is??? clue me in??LOL wink
Back to top Go down
jude1
Toddler
Toddler
jude1

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 19:27

It's a banner type thingy with your nursery name on it...Karen made mine. bigsmile It's right below my siggy baby and my REAL logo in my signature. Tiny Reflections Nursery
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 0:08

hmmmmm....gonna have to talk to karen about making me one, and see how much she charges :) Thanks for the info jude. P.s. I sure do luv these kits, now I cant wait to get the bb triplets...hee hee. I already asked my kids, if I made them, can I name them after them? they said yes...of course you can !!~ I luv my baby girls :)
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 3:52

if you are enrolled in any of Lara's classes during 2011 and you want a REAL logo Tina just go to the thread below and nominate which you prefer the black or the white by posting in there and it will be made for you and posted back in the same thread. It is only for members who participate in at least one fo the classes during the year.

http://www.realreborn.com/t2141p255-real-2011-logos
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 9:18

Tinabloomfield wrote:
hmmmmm....gonna have to talk to karen about making me one, and see how much she charges :) Thanks for the info jude. P.s. I sure do luv these kits, now I cant wait to get the bb triplets...hee hee. I already asked my kids, if I made them, can I name them after them? they said yes...of course you can !!~ I luv my baby girls :)

You can find my pricing at http://bluefairybabies.com/design.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Joanie
Joanie

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 19:22

I like it too. I like the 3 B's. They sort of flow off the tongue and it is memorable!!!

Hugs, Joanie
Back to top Go down
dimplesandwrinklesnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
dimplesandwrinklesnursery

PostSubject: Love the new name!   Nursery name change EmptyMon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:18

Hi Tina,

I LOVE the new name! And sorry to hear about some of the troubles you had!

Best Wishes,
Stacia
Dimples and Wrinkles Nursery
Back to top Go down
http://dimplesandwrinklesnursery.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyMon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:42

Thanks Ladies...I appreciate your support :)
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyMon 8 Aug 2011 - 20:48

Karen...I would luv to talk to you more about helping me with a logo to go with my nursery name. I dont have a website, but I dont know how anything like that works either...LOL ...can you tell me how they work?
Back to top Go down
michelle7
Crawler
Crawler
michelle7

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 5:08

good luck with the new name
hugs michelle angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesrebornbabies.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nursery name change   Nursery name change Empty

Back to top Go down

Nursery name change
Page 1 of 1