R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love LOVE LOVE the box openings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

Love LOVE LOVE the box openings Empty
PostSubject: Love LOVE LOVE the box openings   Love LOVE LOVE the box openings EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 21:45

Ladies I wasn't able to participate in the swap but I'm enjoying living vicariously with all these box openings. Everyones babies are so adorable. Wish I had been able to participate but well my luck with swaps hasn't been very good (NOT on this board, but promised hubby I wouldn't do anymore) However when I was feeling sorry for myself I decided to paint one of my kits just for me. She is my Teddi in my siggy and I do just love her! So thanks for the inspiration to make one for ME. :)
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Love LOVE LOVE the box openings   Love LOVE LOVE the box openings EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 23:02

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a swap :(
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Love LOVE LOVE the box openings   Love LOVE LOVE the box openings EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 7:37

Missy your baby is adorable! You know with all the checkpoints set up what happened to you will never happen again wink

If you liked you could still do a baby swap, just try a personal swap maybe? bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: Love LOVE LOVE the box openings   Love LOVE LOVE the box openings EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 8:44

That's what I was thinking, a personal swap. Your baby is truly adorable and I'm sure you will not have a problem getting someone to swap with you. Marsha never even posted with us it seems, so she wasn't really here. Know what I mean? I hope your husband reconsiders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Love LOVE LOVE the box openings   Love LOVE LOVE the box openings EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 12:31

I recommend setting up a personal swap with someone you know & trust. That way, you know you like her/his work and won't be disappointed in the quality and they won't back out or disappear because they'll want their baby from you!

I'm glad you're enjoying the box openings though. I remember enjoying the Christmas baby swap openings. This year's Mothers' Day swap will probably be my only baby swap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love LOVE LOVE the box openings   Love LOVE LOVE the box openings Empty

Back to top Go down

Love LOVE LOVE the box openings
Page 1 of 1