R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I could use some prayers...PLEASE...

Go down 
+5
bearysweethearts
Poppy
nightowlnursery
April
Jenns_Tiny_Gems
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenns_Tiny_Gems
Crawler
Crawler

I could use some prayers...PLEASE... Empty
PostSubject: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 23:54

Ladies,
I don't typically ask for prayers because I feel like there are many more people in the world that need them more than I do....but I am at my wits end here :( Sadly I have been in and out of the hospital for the past 5 months and while I think there is an end in sight I can not be 100% sure :( The whole thing started with having my gallbladder out in March, things went relatively smooth but I had complications at the last minute with the healing...then a few weeks later things got worse as I got into a car accident and hurt my back badly......more testing and more money was shelled out for that one :( (Luckily the other guy's insurance covered everything)....after that I was rushed to the ER with chest pains and trouble breathing...they put me on anti inflammatory medication, which I had a severe reaction to and my body swelled with water...I gained 14 lbs of water weight and went into Congestive Heart Failure!!!! Got out of the hospital from that and was put on water pills, they severely dehydrated me so I was taken back to the hospital and given fluids through an IV. Things were going okay for a few weeks and then I fell and fractured my knee tripping over the stupid dog leash in the yard....I was put on pain killers for that and they made me sick as well :( Now....to this week...It started with an ear infection 5 days ago, I went to the ER for that....they gave me antibiotics (2...one ear drops and 1 oral) well these had a reaction with my medications and caused major gastrointestinal problems and I couldn't keep anything down....needless to say...back to the hospital yesterday where they pushed fluids and gave me a medication to stop the reaction as well as 2 for nausea....I spent about 6 hours on an IV, they ran blood work....luckily I got to come home the same night....I have had no time to relax these past few months b/c it's just one thing after another.....I am so afraid of something else happening that all I would rather do is just stay inside and not move....Well...I'm sorry for such a long post....I am not used to sharing my problems with others....but all I ask from this is prayers if you can spare them :) Thanks so much ladies...and BIG HUGS...Jenn thankyou!
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 23:58

Oh my, you have been thru so much and I will be praying for you bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptySat 11 Aug 2012 - 0:54

Bless your heart! I have said a prayer for you and hope you get better soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptySat 11 Aug 2012 - 4:56

Oh no Jenn, that has been an awful few months for you - I will be praying that everything goes well from now on prayer
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptySat 11 Aug 2012 - 21:05

I'm so sorry Jenn, sending prayers and lots of hugs prayer loveyou! prayer loveyou!
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 10:29

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Hope you are much better real soon.
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 11:12

You have really had a very hard time Jenn I truly hope that things go better for you,

prayer prayer

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 11:39

Prayers and hugs to you, Jenn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 17:59

Goodness I will add you to my prayer list for sure, I hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could use some prayers...PLEASE...   I could use some prayers...PLEASE... Empty

Back to top Go down

I could use some prayers...PLEASE...
Page 1 of 1