R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, nice to meet you all!

Go down 
+3
Trish
nightowlnursery
rileylovesreborns
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rileylovesreborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
rileylovesreborns

Hi, nice to meet you all! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 0:58

Hi everyone! My name is Riley! I am 17 years old, I have loved reborns for about a year and I have one at the moment. His name is Jayden (Teddi by Marita Winters) and he is reborned by Evon Nather! I am expecting a full body silicone (The Fourth of July sculpt by Melissa McCrory!) I am excited to be part of this forum! You ladies seem nice and I am happy to get know all of you! happyhappy

Last edited by rileylovesreborns on Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 0:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 2:32

:real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyMon 6 Aug 2012 - 22:18

welcome :real:
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 4:57

Hi Riley, a warm welcome to this lovely forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 19:00

happyhappy Hi Riley, so glad you joined RealReborn. Your reborn sounds great, would love to see some photos. Do you think you would like to learn how to reborn? There are some great online classes and eBooks here. Lara`s classes are great. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rileylovesreborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
rileylovesreborns

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 20:08

Thank you everyone! Groovyday I would love to upload photos of my baby. Where can I make a album for my babies? Also, how can I access the online classes and eBooks?
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2012 - 21:59

Riley, if you don't already have a Photobucket account, it is free to start one. You can upload your reborn photos to an album in Photobucket. Then you can get a link from there to post your photo in the forum. There are tutorials in the Tutorial section for help in doing this. If you have any problems, post in the Cozy Lounge, more people will see your post there. The RealReborm Forum has an online store, http://realreborn.net/cart/. You can find out about Lara's upcoming classes and workshops there. You can also purchase her eBooks of past online classes. Hope this is helpful. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyWed 8 Aug 2012 - 19:45

welcome I would love to see your Teddi too, he is one of my favourite sculpts and Evon is so talented!
Back to top Go down
rileylovesreborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
rileylovesreborns

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 15:26

What section of the forum should I post the pictures?
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 15:47

Hi Riley, You can post photos of your reborns in the Reborn Forums section under the Reborn Gallery section. yeseree If this is a reborn you didn`t reborn yourself, you should add that info on where or who did her. yeseree If it is a reborn you did yourself, you might want to post her under the Reborn Critique section and then brace yourself for some criticism, lol! yeseree If you are doing a box opening you might want to post it in the Cozy Lounge section and share it with everyone. yeseree You can also make up your own signature photos and avatar photo with your reborn photo. You would do that in the Profile area at the top of the page. dancingbaby bigsmile
Back to top Go down
rileylovesreborns
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
rileylovesreborns

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyThu 9 Aug 2012 - 17:40

Thanks Barb! Here is the link http://www.realreborn.com/t12688-jayden-micheal-teddi-by-marita-winters#144791!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 20:52

Hi and welcome Riley! :real: welcome Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all!   Hi, nice to meet you all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, nice to meet you all!
Page 1 of 1