R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!

Go down 
+2
vacena
vanaregel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vanaregel

Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 1:09

Hi, my name is Silvana, I'm married for 9 years with my high school sweetheart and currently living in Chicago.

I'm still a beginner in the reborn art, but I've been buying and studying the ebooks and I'm very excited to start practicing this wonderful art!

I hope I'll learn a lot with this group. wink

Hugs

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
vacena
Toddler
Toddler
vacena

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 3:35

Hello Silvana.  :real:
Glad you made your way to this forum.
I consider myself a beginner also and have received lots of help from here.
I have asked some silly questions and someone always answers with a smile or a wink.
Hope to see some pics of your work soon. I just love seeing other people's babies!
bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:10

Hi ,Welcome to REAL Silvana ! :real: welcome You found the perfect place to learn. Lara has excellent E books and classes. Look around and let us know if you need anything! happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:16

:real: Silvana!!! Very glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations :)
Back to top Go down
vanaregel

PostSubject: RE: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 21:07

Hi vacena, bearysweethearts and Tinabloomfield,

Thank you a lot for the warm welcome. Sorry for only now answering the messages, but since I'm new on the group and still getting familiar on how this forum here works, I'm still take long on finding things here  kuckoo-crazy .

I'm very happy on knowing you all and certainly I want to share with you my works.

A happy new week for all.

Hugs,

Silvana
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 3:28

Welcome to them forum. I have been here for a while and still can't navigate! "Unread posts" disappear and I get lost! Just keep on trucking!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 15:08

Hello and Welcome Silvanna!!

You have come to the right place!!

welcome wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!   Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, nice to meet you!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: