R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, nice to meet you all :)

Go down 
+3
Dianne1227
Groovyday
HanaPoulton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HanaPoulton

Hi, nice to meet you all :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 23:54

Hi, I'm Hana from the United States and I'm fairly new to the world of reborns. I first learned of them through youtube at the start of this year and I've fallen in love with them since! I don't have any (completed) reborns yet but I am Mama to a sweet little girl. Elena my living doll and she is 2 :).
I've decided to start reborning on my own this summer, my first kit is the Shyann by Aleina Peterson.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, learning new things and of course looking at your beautiful babies:)

Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 0:07

happyhappy Hi Hana, so glad you joined RealReborn. It is a great forum for learning and chatting. Shyann is one of my favorite sculpts, so adorable! BB had her on sale earlier this week, a nice bargain! I can`t wait to see your Shyann. welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 0:29

:real: :real:
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 0:34

A VERY BIG :real:
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 7:15

Welcome to REAL Hana bigsmile
Back to top Go down
HanaPoulton

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:06

Thank you for all your warm welcomes. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:15

Hi Hana! Glad to see another newbie like myself here! Looking forward to getting to know you. welcome
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:56

:real: :real:
Back to top Go down
MichelleMinPA
Toddler
Toddler
MichelleMinPA

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:11

:real:

You will learn a lot here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, nice to meet you all :)   Hi, nice to meet you all :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, nice to meet you all :)
Page 1 of 1