R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer request for tomorrow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Prayer request for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 21:21

Ladies...Im a mess. No sleep for the last two night...maybe an hour or two...and I am exhausted. I am VERY anxious about surgery in the morning, and I am terrified of needles. I am asking that you say some prayers for me, that I can have some peace, getting through this. I am usually such a mess, that they have to give me a sedative to help. I am thinking about taking kameko with me tomorrow morning, and use him as my therapy to help me get through. Does this sound stupid? I use them for therapy for others, and never really thought about the fact that having a reborn with me, going though what I believe is a traumatic experience could help me also. My fear of needles comes from my Brain surgery, because I had to have so many. I had a central line, which I had to be awake for, and they had a hard time getting it in. On top of the mulit sites I had to also have just in case. Two in each arm, and one in each leg. I believe the reason they gave me was they had to use each line for different things. I was put on a heart/lung machine, and had lines all over the place. This isnt going to be the same...I know that im my heart....but I am very afraid.....please just keep me in your prayers, and my family also, because I wont be there for a couple of days to help with dad or mark, and I am also feeling anxiety about that too. I am their main carer, and this is hard on them too.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:10

Praying for you Tina - I hope it all goes smoothly for you and that is a good idea to take Kameko with you to help you through this. I will be thinking of you - let us know how you are as soon as you can loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 23:09

Don't worry about your family, they will be fine. By all means, take Kameko with you! Do what you need to do to feel better about this, and know that I'm praying for you! Prayer request for tomorrow 571152 Prayer request for tomorrow 571152 Prayer request for tomorrow 571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 23:30

Tina I pray for you to feel peace and calm and have a super fast recovery. Your family will be fine and you just concentrate on you. For years I have had a needle phobia too because they had such a hard time finding my veins but when I had a blood clot a few years ago and got my blood taken every 2 hours around the clock and shots in my stomach twice a day for weeks I actually got desensitized to it and I am so happy about that. The anxiety before going to the Dr. was so much worse than the actual procedures. Now if I could just get desensitized from my phobia of riding in cars with others driving I would be good but don't think it's gonna happen. I actually have several pretty severe phobias. 1. Riding in cars with other drivers, 2. Water as in swimming or boating, 3. Airplanes and other heights, 4. a fear the house was going to catch fire at night or the furnace was gonna explode (thankfully that has gone now), 5. the needles (gone for now), great anxiety and a feeling of fear when the phone rang (much better now but still a mild anxious feeling), 6. Great fear of getting lost when driving somewhere (pretty much over that one now with the invention of GPS-love it). LOl as you can see I'm pretty much a mess of anxiety. In my childhood I had many traumatizing experiences and I guess they took their toll.

Anyway I feel confident you are going to be fine and know we are all praying for you and thinking of you. Hope you are back with us soon.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 23:56

BOY DIANNE!!~ You and I are probably siblings separated at birth LOL....One of my main phobias is spiders....LOL but almost everything you wrote...I;m right there with ya. WOW!!!! what a couple of scaredy cats we are lol lol lol although it's not funny when we are going through any of this.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 0:02

My great fears are water (I can't swim because I'm too afraid, I nearly drowned when I was 8) and stinging insects like wasps or hornets (I'm even afraid of the buzzing sound. I freaked out when a hummingbird flew by me because it sounded like a hornet). affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 0:28

Tina I guess I'm glad to not be the only one (though I hate thinking anyone else goes through it too). My kids and family make fun of me for it, get mad at me about it and even sometimes do some of it to purposely scare me but it is really not funny at all. They seem to think it is just something I can just stop feeling. Believe me if i could just stop it I definately would. I forgot I also used to start having panic that my husband was not coming back when he would leave the house.

Rachel we had a pool once and when my husband would stand on the concrete around it I would hold on to him and hold onto the fence because I was so afraid he was gonna fall in the murky water. LOL he would try to get me to go away and he was a very good swimmer. All my children had swimming lessons and are good swimmers. When I took my oldest for lessons when she was 5 I had to drop her off and leave during the lesson because I would not have been able to let her go into the deep water had I stayed.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for tomorrow   Prayer request for tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for tomorrow
Page 1 of 1