R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer request for my son

Go down 
+3
Dreaming Angel
loretta
Pumpkins Little Wonders
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pumpkins Little Wonders
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Pumpkins Little Wonders

Prayer request for my son Empty
PostSubject: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 10:53

Good morning,

I would like to request prayers for my son who will turn 12 on July 14th.  He was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation Type I & 3 Syringomyelia in his spinal column.  He will be having decompression surgery of his brain on September 5th.  Please keep him in your prayers!  If you wish to follow our journey I have set up a website for him at http://www.carepages.com/carepages/longacre

I will also be selling almost all of my reborn supplies to cover the medical cost and travel cost, since the surgery will be done in Delaware and we are in PA.  All prayers are welcome at this time.

Blessings,
JoAnn Longacre

Last edited by Pumpkins Little Wonders on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 9:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 13:25

I'm so sorry to hear this it must be really hard on your son I'll keep you all in my prayers:prayer:
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 13:42

keeping your son in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
NonniKay
Crawler
Crawler
NonniKay

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 23:15

Will lift you and your son up in prayer...sincerely hope all goes well.  God bless!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 6:51

I'm so sorry to hear this, I know when it involves your children a part of you is ripped out.  To see them suffer is so very hard, mothers always want to take their pain.  My oldest son, he's now 35,  has severe medical problems & is in the hospital alot. When he was younger & would have several brain surgeries, we stayed at Ronald McDonald houses free of charge, it is a blessing to be able to stay there. Please check to see if one is in the area. I will be praying for you all.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkins Little Wonders
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Pumpkins Little Wonders

PostSubject: Thank you all!   Prayer request for my son EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 9:09

Thank you all for the prayers and kind words.  It means so much to us, what a great group of people to know :D

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Pumpkins Little Wonders
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Pumpkins Little Wonders

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 14:45

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear this, I know when it involves your children a part of you is ripped out.  To see them suffer is so very hard, mothers always want to take their pain.  My oldest son, he's now 35,  has severe medical problems & is in the hospital alot. When he was younger & would have several brain surgeries, we stayed at Ronald McDonald houses free of charge, it is a blessing to be able to stay there. Please check to see if one is in the area. I will be praying for you all.

There is a Ronald McDonald house right next to the hospital, but my daughter has severe anxiety issues and my husband will be staying home with her while I am at the hospital with my son and vice versa, so it will be a lot of driving back and forth....not looking forward to that as I do not like to drive that much, but we will make it work somehow. Thank you so much for the prayers!!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:24

I understand & I will continue to pray for all of you....
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:36

I just prayed for your son and for you and your family. I will keep him in my future prayers too. Big hugs to you.
Back to top Go down
jennyk
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son EmptySat 13 Jul 2013 - 20:58

You and your son will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request for my son   Prayer request for my son Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for my son
Page 1 of 1