R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Prayer Request Please

Go down 
+3
sweetlilangelsnursery
Poppy
dbavaria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dbavaria
Toddler
Toddler
dbavaria

Family Prayer Request Please Empty
PostSubject: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 23:22

My name is Denise and I am pretty new here. I am a SAHM and my hubby is the sole provider for our family of 4. He was let go from his job on Friday. He was a production supervisor for a mattress manufacturing company. This has thrown into quite a twirl. Please say a prayer that God will lead us in the right direction and give us peace and protection in the meantime. Thank you!

Denise
Back to top Go down
http://www.preciouscargonursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 4:23

Hi Denise, I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby and his job, I can only imagine how you are all feeling at the moment and I will pray for you all that everything will work out during this time prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 8:57

I am sorry about the job! I pray everything works out smooth and he finds work right away!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 18:19

Denise, I am terribly sorry about the loss of your husbands job. I will say some prayers that he finds work quickly.

Sharon
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 18:40

I will definately keep you and your husband in my prayers. Remember when one door closes another one will open...you just have to be looking for it, and open to Gods leadings. Sometimes it is not where we expect to be, but always in His perfect plan. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
marcy
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010 - 20:16

I agree with Lara......though it doesn't feel right at the time, sometimes the change brought on by that door closing is more of a blessing than we could have imagined at the time! HIS will be done in everything is MY prayer always!
And this is my prayer for you, as well......let HIM use your circumstances to bless you. Have faith and thank Him in advance for His plan to work out for you and your family! yeseree
Back to top Go down
dbavaria
Toddler
Toddler
dbavaria

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010 - 20:36

Thank you all for lifting us up and encouraging us. The whole circumstance wears on one so. Yes, I have faith that if we turn the situation over to Him, He will do what is right and perfect. I appreciate your prayers in helping us with discernment and patience. I always feel so much better when others are praying too. There is something beautiful about intercessary prayer...Thank you friends, Denise
Back to top Go down
http://www.preciouscargonursery.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010 - 23:47

Oh hon so sorry for your husband lose of his job ... will be praying he finds something very quick... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 0:11

Im so sorry to hear about your husbands job but god is faithful and im sure he has great new plans for your husband. I will pray for him and your family. God bless you all and just know god is always with you in all circumstances good and bad we just have to look to him for his comfort and encouragement even though sometimes it is very hard he loves us unconditionally. Take care Barb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Prayer Request Please   Family Prayer Request Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Prayer Request Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: