R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Daughter in Hospital in Chile

Go down 
+6
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Lyndies*Lovies
Trish
Groovyday
babyblossom
Lynknursery
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

My Daughter in Hospital in Chile Empty
PostSubject: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:27

Had a phone call from my daughter last night to inform me she was in hospital in Santiago, Chile. They were due to fly home to Australia in a day or so, now she cannot fly for at least another 5 days. She had appendicitis and had them removed a few hours ago. Michael rang me at 3.30am to tell me she got through surgery ok and was in recovery. That would have been about 1.30pm ET. Thank goodness they had travel insurance as she is a medical student and her b/f is a student doctor doing his internship so neither are on a large income. She was to have cooked a birthday dinner for me next weekend, now she will still be trying to get home instead. I am just glad it happened in a better location than their last holiday, at least the medical service is better where she is now. It could have been worse, it could have happened on the flight home and caused them to burst.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:33

Oh no the poor thing! Hope she recovers quickly and will be back home soon. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:57

sad Oh, your poor daughter, so happy she was able to get her surgery before there were more complications. prayer Prayers for a speedy recovery and safe trip home! prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 22:12

Im glad she is ok! She is in my prayers!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 22:21

Lauren Nan loves you, best wishes....... angelsmiley angelsmiley loveyou! loveyou!

There is never a dull moment in my family
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 22:24

That is a close call - she is blessed already - I'm praying for her.

Heavenly Father, reach down and touch her, make her whole and bring her to a full recovery!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 23:10

Oh wow, how scary. I'm glad she's okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 23:33

Thanks girls. The worst feeling is wanting to be there but knowing you can't. Not only can I not afford to go, by the time I got permission from the trustees of my bankruptcy to go and got an emergency passport she will be home anyway. So all I can do is think of her and talk to her when I can.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 0:33

Well I am sorry to hear about your daughter but I am happy that she is safe now, that is a bad thing to have happen and I know your are glad she is getting the medical attention she needs. I just hate it when those mishaps come along but will send up a prayer for her and the family. angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 1:05

So sorry to hear about your daughter Lyn but the good news that she will be home soon
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 1:53

Praying for a speedy recovery for your daughter Lyn.
Dianne loveyou!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile EmptySun 17 Jun 2012 - 9:48

Wow! What an ending for her vacation! Glad she got the medical help she needed and praying for a quick recovery and safe trip home!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter in Hospital in Chile   My Daughter in Hospital in Chile Empty

Back to top Go down

My Daughter in Hospital in Chile
Page 1 of 1