R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Newbie Who Needs Help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mama Jean

A Newbie Who Needs Help!   Empty
PostSubject: A Newbie Who Needs Help!    A Newbie Who Needs Help!   EmptyTue 1 May 2012 - 22:57

I am a newbie. I've read books and watched videos - and finally worked up enough nerve to try my first baby. Poor thing, I think she a fatal skin condition! I just could not get the colors right. She was green, and definitely not with envy! sad I'm thinking of attending a workshop and wonder if they are structured for beginners or students with at least a little experience.

Jean
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Who Needs Help!    A Newbie Who Needs Help!   EmptyFri 4 May 2012 - 13:31

happyhappy Hi Jean, you have come to the right place to learn more about reborning. There are many topics you can browse through, some nice tutorials, and many members to chat with. If you post a photo of your baby in reborn critique, you will get some suggestions on how to correct or do better next time. Lara's online classes and eBooks are great too.bigsmile welcome dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Connied
Crawler
Crawler
Connied

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Who Needs Help!    A Newbie Who Needs Help!   EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 0:06

Hi Jean.... and oh my goodness you are in the right place.... you should see my first baby.... awful looking thing..... You will be right at home in any of Laras workshops.... i have only gotten to take one but it was great!!! I have all the tutorials and follow them everytime i paint... I try to do something a little different once in awhile.... still not a great artist but trying..... Lets see your baby.... do you live close to me? I live in Iowa in the US... if so come see me and we can learn together.... its always fun to have someone to reborn with.... Have you tried any of the tutorials yet.....
Connie
Back to top Go down
http://kitzeesnursery.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Who Needs Help!    A Newbie Who Needs Help!   EmptyTue 22 May 2012 - 1:02

welcome and you can get some very good lessons right here, good you are with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newbie Who Needs Help!    A Newbie Who Needs Help!   Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newbie Who Needs Help!
Page 1 of 1