R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Christmas puppy

Go down 
+5
babyblossom
debora jenkins
Dreaming Angel
Karen
hazel_may(Janie)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:17

I have been meaning to post pics of my new puppy for over a month - I picked her up from the airport on Dec. 29th!
I was supposed to get a red poodle (and name her Lucy). I have a silver poodle (Cindy) who lives with my BF - he pretty much dog-napped her! I was living with him when I got her, and when I got my own house he convinced me to let her stay with him. I stay at his house on the weekends and sometimes during the week. He lives out in the country and my house is close to my kids and work.

So anyway, I was waiting for a litter of red poodle puppies to be born, and there was only one female and she was already taken. So I got on the internet and started looking for another puppy, and decided to research other hypoallergenic breeds, then started looking at Chinese Cresteds. When I saw my puppy, I knew she was the one! The breeder had lots of videos and pics on her website, and I talked to her on the phone several times and liked her. So, I bought my puppy and had her shipped to me. Very scary for me, and I'm sure it was a traumatic day for her! But she is doing great! Healthy and smart, doing well in her puppy class and with house training. She usually goes to work with me (I work in a group home) and when I need a babysitter my BF and 3 adult kids all take turns and all have dogs so Jazzy has lots of playmates! :)

I have tons more pictures in my camera, but here are a few to show her off (her breeder named her Jasmine)-

My Christmas puppy Santa1

My Christmas puppy Jasmine1

My Christmas puppy 01092012c

My Christmas puppy 01242012a

The first 2 pics were taken by the breeder - I added the text. Jazzy is a "hairy hairless" Chinese Crested. She has hair on her back thinning as it goes down, and bald on her sides and front. I let it grow out for the winter but will shave her like the breeder did when it gets warmer for the show look (I don't think I'll show her because I want her spayed, but I may take her through agility). Here is her breeder: www.extremechinesecresteds.com and videos https://www.youtube.com/user/yuppy1965/videos
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:23

Aww Jazzy is beautiful!! She looks like she wasn't over bred so that's a good thing. You'll be going through a lot of sweaters and such in the winter and sunscreen in the summer. Congratulations on your new baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:41

Awwwww she is so cute l love the one of her laying on her back
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:22

She looks so cute. Sounds like she has lots of people who love her. Congratulations momma.
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:00

Thank you! bigsmile

Karen, I didn't know anything about Chinese Cresteds - I'd never even seen one! She is so cool! I don't mind the grooming and pampering one bit! (Really helps with the empty nest syndrome - my daughter and grandson moved out into an apartment - better for everyone - and my baby granddaughter now has a new babysitter because she was getting to be too much work for me sad I miss her so much!). Jazzy has a whole wardrobe already. I went to Mayo Clinic on Wed. so I stopped in the pet store in Rochester and bought her some pajamas and a tie died T-shirt with a peace sign on it. bigsmile I wrap her up in a blanket when we go outside. Does anyone on this forum make dog clothes?
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:05

She's so cute bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:28

She's adorable! I haven't seen one before.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 19:04

Chinese crestids usually are really ugly dogs lol. But your puppy is very cute :)
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 3:13

Thanks! thankyou! I'll have to get all the pics off my camera - need to weed through them first and delete so I don't put so many on my laptop. It's getting pretty slow!

I think people either love them or hate them, LOL. I fell in love (with my puppy) at first sight! I wonder what she will look like when she's full grown... She is such a smart puppy. The puppy class teacher wants me to get her into agility classes. There aren't any in Winona so I'd have to take her to La Crosse, WI (1/2 hour drive away). We're really spoiled around here. We groan if we have to drive alllll the way across town to Walmart - like about 5 miles each way!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 22:32

Congratulations on your new puppy. I love the picture of her on her back in her playful "you know you want to scratch my tummy" mode!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 1:44

OMG Janie she is tttttooooooo cute. I had at one time wanted to get one, but then fell in love with the bloodhounds and that's all she wrote, LOL.

loveyou!

Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
Sponsored content

My Christmas puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Christmas puppy   My Christmas puppy Empty

Back to top Go down

My Christmas puppy
Page 1 of 1