R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) Empty
PostSubject: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptySat 7 Jul 2012 - 21:04

https://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/tinabloomfield/My%20Pics/?action=view&current=Video24.mp4
Back to top Go down
shannon01
Toddler
Toddler
shannon01

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 15:35

Thanks for sharing! I just love puppies! They are always so cute and funny! I grew up in the country where people would regularly dump out strays and my mom would always take them in and try to find them homes, a lot of times they would be pregnant. We ended up keeping a lot more than she was able to give away and my dad always complained about vet bills but she did it anyway bigsmile It was so exciting when it came time for the puppies to be born! I just loved it!
loveyou!
Shannon
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012 - 23:23

One of those little cuties is going to be mine! I'm so excited! A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) 162105 A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) 89726 A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) 1089584929
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 10:39

LOL....shw ill be home tomorrow rachael :) I will probably leave here about 4 or 4 30.....so I should be there by 6 at the latest...is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 14:01

Tinabloomfield wrote:
LOL....shw ill be home tomorrow rachael :) I will probably leave here about 4 or 4 30.....so I should be there by 6 at the latest...is that ok?

Yep, that's fine. My kids might still be here, my Mom keeps changing when she'll pick them up! lol But, I know they'll be wanting to see the puppy too.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 14:32

awwwwww......Thats cool. She will have a spa day tonight, to make sure she is all fresh and groomed :)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012 - 16:17

Aww, how fun! Take pictures! A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) 44677
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)   A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A puppy video for Lara.....and everyone else :)
Page 1 of 1