R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yarie Contest Entries!

Go down 
+4
Patricia Diane
bschrieber
tracylh
Lara
8 posters

Which is your favorite baby?
Baby 1
Yarie Contest Entries! Color1015%Yarie Contest Entries! Color10
 15% [ 4 ]
Baby 2
Yarie Contest Entries! Color1027%Yarie Contest Entries! Color10
 27% [ 7 ]
Baby 3
Yarie Contest Entries! Color1038%Yarie Contest Entries! Color10
 38% [ 10 ]
Baby 4
Yarie Contest Entries! Color104%Yarie Contest Entries! Color10
 4% [ 1 ]
Baby 5
Yarie Contest Entries! Color104%Yarie Contest Entries! Color10
 4% [ 1 ]
Baby 6
Yarie Contest Entries! Color1012%Yarie Contest Entries! Color10
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Yarie Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptyThu 1 Apr 2010 - 16:51

Here are the entries.Voting starts April 2nd and will run for 7 days.
Good luck ladies!

Baby 1
Yarie Contest Entries! Monki2
Yarie Contest Entries! Monki1
Baby 2
Yarie Contest Entries! Clarianercf1
Yarie Contest Entries! Clarianercf2
Baby 3
Yarie Contest Entries! Azbaby2
Yarie Contest Entries! Azbaby1
Baby 4
Yarie Contest Entries! Popppy1
Yarie Contest Entries! Poppy2
Baby 5
Yarie Contest Entries! Rebecca1
Yarie Contest Entries! Rebecca2
Baby 6
Yarie Contest Entries! Hazel_may2
Yarie Contest Entries! Hazel_may1
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 8:49

They are all so adorable, everyone did an awesome job. It was hard to pick just one. Good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: so very hard   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 16:36

Oh my are you sure we can't pick more than one this is very hard ladies you all did a wonderful job. You all deserve 1st.
God Bless
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptyFri 2 Apr 2010 - 16:44

All of these babies are so adorable, great job of reborning ladies! whoohoo

I don't know if it is just me, but it really makes it hard to judge and vote on these. Do we vote on presentation of the sculpt overall or are we supposed to judge just the sculpts painting and rooting and the finished product of the class?
I find it very hard to vote when they are covered up with these adorable outfits, one can't really see the quality of how well its painted underneath. I would like to see a picture of the sculpt, say in white, or perhaps a diaper and white shirt were you can really see how well it is painted and lifelike qualities. Then perhaps one picture of it dressed up in an outfit of the reborners choice. As we all know pinks and red as well as some other colors, the vinyl picks up these colors and makes the sculpt look more of that color. So why not at least have one picture with a white background, so we can see the true quality of they're painting on these babies. After all isn't that what we are supposed to be voting on? I hope I don't offend anyone, but that's just the way I feel...one pic on presentation and one on overall work or in this case painting techniques. anyone
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptySat 3 Apr 2010 - 10:37

they are all so adoreable! Wow great job ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptySat 3 Apr 2010 - 23:43

I am still looking trying to decide due to there being too many cute babies to choose!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!! Such great work!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptySun 4 Apr 2010 - 9:00

Diane wrote:
All of these babies are so adorable, great job of reborning ladies! whoohoo

I don't know if it is just me, but it really makes it hard to judge and vote on these. Do we vote on presentation of the sculpt overall or are we supposed to judge just the sculpts painting and rooting and the finished product of the class?
I find it very hard to vote when they are covered up with these adorable outfits, one can't really see the quality of how well its painted underneath. I would like to see a picture of the sculpt, say in white, or perhaps a diaper and white shirt were you can really see how well it is painted and lifelike qualities. Then perhaps one picture of it dressed up in an outfit of the reborners choice. As we all know pinks and red as well as some other colors, the vinyl picks up these colors and makes the sculpt look more of that color. So why not at least have one picture with a white background, so we can see the true quality of they're painting on these babies. After all isn't that what we are supposed to be voting on? I hope I don't offend anyone, but that's just the way I feel...one pic on presentation and one on overall work or in this case painting techniques. anyone

Yes, the last class contest we did were no props, but allowed a pretty dress. I think you can judge better when they are in a onsie with no props. Since I allowed for props in this one, overall presentation should be part of your decision.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 10:34

Somehow I missed this completely. I did take the class, but haven't even started my Jack. I wanted more experience before painting such a hard to get kit. Didn't even know there was a contest.

I looked the babies over twice and saw their complexions and clothing and did not even notice that there were props. It does sound like a good idea to have a simple picture and a presentation, but then I would want a closeup of the head too.

It's a good thing the contest is over because I can't make up my mind - which is rare for me! Cute bunch of babies and very lovely crochet work too. Baby 4's outfit is marvelous.
Back to top Go down
Samrat al-Hayat Galerie
Toddler
Toddler
Samrat al-Hayat Galerie

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptyWed 8 Jun 2011 - 9:15

They are all adorable... Congrats to the Winner... clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://myworld.ebay.com/fruit.of.thy.womb.gallery
Samrat al-Hayat Galerie
Toddler
Toddler
Samrat al-Hayat Galerie

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! EmptyWed 8 Jun 2011 - 9:15

They are all adorable... Congrats to the Winner... clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://myworld.ebay.com/fruit.of.thy.womb.gallery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarie Contest Entries!   Yarie Contest Entries! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yarie Contest Entries!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Past Class Contests-
Jump to: