R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest Entries!

Go down 
+6
LittlePunkins
Karen
babyblossom
Tinabloomfield
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Lara
10 posters

Which Baby is your favorite?
Baby 1
Contest Entries! Color1010%Contest Entries! Color10
 10% [ 7 ]
Baby 2
Contest Entries! Color1024%Contest Entries! Color10
 24% [ 17 ]
Baby 3
Contest Entries! Color101%Contest Entries! Color10
 1% [ 1 ]
Baby 4
Contest Entries! Color101%Contest Entries! Color10
 1% [ 1 ]
Baby 5
Contest Entries! Color1039%Contest Entries! Color10
 39% [ 27 ]
Baby 6
Contest Entries! Color1014%Contest Entries! Color10
 14% [ 10 ]
Baby 7
Contest Entries! Color104%Contest Entries! Color10
 4% [ 3 ]
Baby 8
Contest Entries! Color106%Contest Entries! Color10
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 70

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:55

Please vote for your favorite baby. Keep in mind that voting is based on realistic skintone and rooting or hair painting ability. Everyone did such a wonderful job! Winner of the contest will recieve a beautiful logo designed by Lyn and a free kit from me! Voting will run 7 days.
Good luck ladies!

Baby 1
Contest Entries! Babyh1
Contest Entries! Babyh3
Contest Entries! Babyh2

Baby 2
Contest Entries! Babyg1
Contest Entries! Babyg2
Contest Entries! Babyg3

Baby 3
Contest Entries! Babyf1
Contest Entries! Babyf2
Contest Entries! Babyf3

Baby 4
Contest Entries! Babye1
Contest Entries! Babye2
Contest Entries! Babye3

Baby 5
Contest Entries! Babyd1
Contest Entries! Babyd2
Contest Entries! Babyd3

Baby 6
Contest Entries! Babyc3
Contest Entries! Babyc1
Contest Entries! Babyc2

Baby 7
Contest Entries! Babyb1
Contest Entries! Babyb3
Contest Entries! Babyb2

Baby 8
Contest Entries! Babya1
Contest Entries! Babya2
Contest Entries! Babya3

Last edited by Lara on Tue 8 May 2012 - 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:06

(Baby 7 is missing the full body shot...it has two of the same pic) Too bad we can't see all of Baby 5 in the "full body" shot. I'd love to see those toes! Good luck ladies!

Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:54

That ward a very HARD decision....YIKES!!~ All of them are beautiful!!~ great job!!~
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 22:06

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
(Baby 7 is missing the full body shot...it has two of the same pic) Too bad we can't see all of Baby 5 in the "full body" shot. I'd love to see those toes! Good luck ladies!

All fixed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 1:12

Lara wrote:

All fixed. Thanks!

Thanks, Lara. I didn't want her chances at the contest to be ruined by having one less picture than the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 6:34

I don't think it matters that we can't see Baby No. 5's toes. She is amazing! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 10:21

babyblossom wrote:
I don't think it matters that we can't see Baby No. 5's toes. She is amazing! clapclap
Although very shiny wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 13:32

Karen wrote:
babyblossom wrote:
Although very shiny wink

And the rules say "Full body"... She is pretty though. There are a lot of really great babies...but I made it easy on myself and voted for mine! lol
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 8:48

Karen wrote:
babyblossom wrote:
Although very shiny wink

And the rules say "Full body"... She is pretty though. There are a lot of really great babies...but I made it easy on myself and voted for mine! lol

I can't see Baby No. 8's toes at all with shoes on. I really don't think when Lara set the rules as "Full Body" that we had to see every part of their bodies - then they would all be naked baby pics? IDK

I think everyone would agree that as long as we see enough of the baby to decide on who we are going to vote for, then that is just fine wink
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 9:16

Karen wrote:
babyblossom wrote:
Although very shiny wink

Really?
This is a contest not critique. I think if the pics are entered then they must qualify or Lara would have corrected before posting?
The rooting on number 5 is amazing. We are voting on the best work, not outfits or posing or photography.
If everyone votes for their own regardless of the workmanship, it seems someone would be missing votes for a job well done?
Just my opinion.
sad
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 9:20

Indeed, if they didn't qualify then Lara would have had the entrant send a different photo. Number 5 qualifies just fine and the rooting is amazing, but I voted for the best painted, in my opinion. That's all these contests are, OUR opinions and thankfully we all don't have the same taste. I didn't enter so I was able to choose freely the one I liked best. That's all any of us can do really, just choose the one you like best and not pick apart other entrants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 9:33

Karen wrote:
Indeed, if they didn't qualify then Lara would have had the entrant send a different photo. Number 5 qualifies just fine and the rooting is amazing, but I voted for the best painted, in my opinion. That's all these contests are, OUR opinions and thankfully we all don't have the same taste. I didn't enter so I was able to choose freely the one I liked best. That's all any of us can do really, just choose the one you like best and not pick apart other entrants.

I agree. I am not entered either and always vote for the entry I like best. I'm just saying this is not the time or place to comment on the entries IMO

Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 14:26

Oh, I do think baby 5 is gorgeous, I just like mine better -which is why I made her like I did and voted for her. Like Karen said we don't all have the same taste. It's fun to see the variety we all come up with in a class like this. I like how each lady puts her own "self" into her baby and the art of it comes out in the contest entries. I wish we could have a class gallery where everyone who took the class would post pictures of their baby in one place/one page so that we could see ALL the babies at once. I know a lot of people aren't ready when the contest happens so quite a few ladies don't enter and we miss seeing their pictures. They might post pictures of their baby separately, but it's fun to see them all together. (am I even making sense?! lol )
Back to top Go down
photolady70
Toddler
Toddler
photolady70

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 16:30

Beautiful babies ladies...made it hard to vote but I finally narrowed it down. I go by the skin tone and how realistic the baby appears...that's what is important, IMO. When you take off the clothes and accessories, the baby needs to be awesome, so that is what I look for. I wasn't in this contest, but even if I was, I always vote for the best, not always mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2lnursery.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 7:31

I was wishing "all of the above" was one of the voting choices! they are all beautiful. Lovely work Ladies! These contests get more and more difficult as we progress in our skills. And that IMHO is all Lara's fault for putting together the wonderful classes. Oh how I wish someplace like this was available when I started reborning. If that were the case almost 6 years ago, I would maybe be getting the money Romie is getting by now for my babies lol lol Or at least I may have made and sold a
Moon Baby" by now!......

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 11:54

All beautiful babies! Very hard to vote for just one! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 15:12

audrey wrote:
I was wishing "all of the above" was one of the voting choices! they are all beautiful. Lovely work Ladies! These contests get more and more difficult as we progress in our skills. And that IMHO is all Lara's fault for putting together the wonderful classes. Oh how I wish someplace like this was available when I started reborning. If that were the case almost 6 years ago, I would maybe be getting the money Romie is getting by now for my babies lol lol Or at least I may have made and sold a
Moon Baby" by now!......

Baby hugs,
Audrey

You're so cute, Audrey! lol I agree though, Lara's classes and eBooks really help. I'm so glad I found this forum last May when I was hoping to start reborning!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 0:05

Oh, I do think baby 5 is gorgeous, I just like mine better -which is why I made her like I did and voted for her. Like Karen said we don't all have the same taste. It's fun to see the variety we all come up with in a class like this. I like how each lady puts her own "self" into her baby and the art of it comes out in the contest entries. I wish we could have a class gallery where everyone who took the class would post pictures of their baby in one place/one page so that we could see ALL the babies at once. I know a lot of people aren't ready when the contest happens so quite a few ladies don't enter and we miss seeing their pictures. They might post pictures of their baby separately, but it's fun to see them all together. (am I even making sense?! lol )

I know thats right, is that CP 3-0 you are holding? Or do they call that R2-D-2? Them creatures was always out there wasn't they, you have really interesting taste by far!! Once my son was darth vater in a halloween contest, My oppinion is that all the babies are beautiful and in their own special way. Everyone works hard to do the best baby they can for the contest. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 0:46

Yep, that's R2-D2 in my picture, I'm part of the "R2-D2 Builders' Club" and the R2 in the picture with me is the one I built.

I agree, every baby is beautiful in it's own way. I just love to see the variety that can be achieved with one kit in the same class. bigsmile happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contest Entries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Entries!   Contest Entries! Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest Entries!
Page 1 of 1