R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for soul of my neighbor

Go down 
+2
bearysweethearts
Karen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Please pray for soul of my neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:55

I just learned this morning that my neighbor's sister died in her sleep last night. Her body was discovered this morning. I do not know her name but her siblings names are Bonnie and Ron. She had just gotten out of the hospital psychiatric center. They do not know if it is natural or by her own hand, at this time. Please pray for her soul. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 13:33

Oh that is so sad. Sending hugs and prayers loveyou! prayer loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 17:21

Sorry to hear that Karen. Will pray for her prayer
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 17:23

she will be in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:07

thankyou! thankyou! Its really difficult for siblings to have to plan a funeral. I think her twin brother is in shock and her sister is grieving in a large profound way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: prayers requested   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 19:15

I will be praying
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:57

WoW Karen ... SO SAD ... Prayers from me for sure ... I just can't even imagine having to plan a funeral for one of my siblings ... wow .. . and the sudden death and if they find out it was not natural ... that's almost too much for a person to take ...
PRAYERS TO THEM ALL ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for soul of my neighbor   Please pray for soul of my neighbor Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for soul of my neighbor
Page 1 of 1