R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Australia

Go down 
+5
bearysweethearts
babyblossom
Poppy
Lynknursery
SharonsSpecialDeliveries
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonsSpecialDeliveries
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Greetings from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 6:05

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie from Gawler, South Australia. It is a small town north of Adelaide.
I have been reborning for just over 2 years and have sold about 50 babies on ebay. I am still learning with each baby I do and I hope to learn lots more from all you clever ladies.
I would love to join in the class with Liu San but I think I am too late to get a kit in time. Just been browsing some of the other posts and I see I can do the class with a different kit but just won't be able to enter the comp at the end.
I assume I can do the class from here in Australia, even though there will be a time difference and I won't be working at the same time as everyone else.
Sharon
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 6:21

Hi Sharon and welcome.
Yes you can do from here in Australia. I help moderate the classes and I am in sydney so I am online in your time frame to assist if you have any problems.

Welcome to REAL, and I am sure you will learn a lot for the wonderful ladies on here.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
SharonsSpecialDeliveries
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 6:24

Oh Cool !!!
Thank you Lyn, it's lovely to meet you.
Sharon
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 7:07

Hi Sharon, it's great to have you here, I am from New Zealand welcome
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 9:16

Welcome Sharon! I live in Brisbane and work full time so manage to do the classes on my days off and at night so it is definately do-able from Australia! Lyn is a great help wink
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 13:38

Hi, and welcome to REAL! whoohoo very nice to meet you. welcome You have come to the perfect place to learn. So glad you could join us. .. Kathy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 14:33

happyhappy Hi Sharon, so glad you joined Realreborn. I hope you can get your LuiSan in time for the Native American Class in March. You could always use a different kit for the class, although; you can only do the contest at the end of the class with LuiSan. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 19:56

:real: :real: :real: HI Sharon, I am Lyn's Mum.......but I only collect.......have fun this is a great group ...... wink
Back to top Go down
SharonsSpecialDeliveries
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:40

Thank you all for the lovely warm welcome.
I have paid for my class and it looks like I'll be getting my Liu San from Adrie's so I am very excited to be
joining in !!
Nice to see I'm not the only Australian!!
Cheers
Sharon
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 6:23

Hi Sharon welcome to real the classes are great and so are all the ladies

I'am from Victoria
Back to top Go down
SharonsSpecialDeliveries
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 6:27

Lovely to meet you Loretta!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 9:20

:real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Australia   Greetings from Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Australia
Page 1 of 1