R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Australia!

Go down 
+5
mscenteno
loretta
Jenny In NH
jo_lil_sugars
Lisa Sylvia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa Sylvia

Hello from Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 22:04

Hi everyone,
I’m the artist behind ASA. Artdoll Studio Australia. I’m situated in Adelaide, South Australia and I have some local reborning friends who I have met through a shared love of reborns. I also have some amazing reborning friends overseas too so feel quite blessed to have met so many amazing people through a shared interest. Which Im sure could be called an obsession too hehe
I can't say enough about how much I love this art! How I feel I am constantly learning and challenged in just the right formula to feel 'Flow' when reborning. When time flies and you wish you had more time to do what you love.
I have two young children who keep me very busy and entertained and they are very used to seeing their mums dolls all over the house in parts which for visitors they always look a little uncomfortable until I explain.
I’m so happy to be a part of REAL and look forward to meeting you all xx

Warmest regards

Lisa

Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 23:19

happyhappy  welcome  :real:  welcome whoohoo 
I'm glad you found us bigsmile   I'm sure it won't take you long to feel right at home, everyone is so helpful and friendly here!  I love this place loveyou! 
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: re   Hello from Australia! EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 1:35

Welcome to REAL!! :)

welcome welcome welcome :real: welcome welcome 
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia! EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 1:44

Hi Lisa you'll love the forum the ladies are very helpful and Lara is great, nice to see another Aussie lol

:real: welcome :real: 
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 2:46

Hi Lisa -- Welcome to REAL. You will like it here ... and feel right at home in no time!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 9:45

Hi!!!

Welcome to REAL!!! You'll love it here!!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 21:16

welcome :real: welcome Lisa, nice to welcome another Aussie, I only collect, but love all reborns (or most of them) LOL clapclap clapclap clapclap happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
victoryah(lovett nursery)
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 0:43

welcome welcome welcome 
i have reborn friends in aussie, so glad to have you! im new here, too, so we can meet the people here together!
victoryah weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 18:10

Hi, Welcome to REAL!welcome :real:  Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia!   Hello from Australia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Australia!
Page 1 of 1