R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to all New Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Welcome to all New Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all New Members   Welcome to all New Members EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 1:24

Girls there seems to be a big rush on new memebrs over the past few days and I cannot even start to keep up by answering each individual thread. Am madly sewing and catching up on orders (finally done) and also baby knitting and crochet orders as well as for the new grandchild so am just passing back and forth to the computer as I get a chance.

Therefore rather than try and work out who I have welcomed and who I haven't I decided to do this big welcome to all new members in one hit.

Welcome to all New Members Welcome-2-1
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members   Welcome to all New Members EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 3:23

If I may I would like to join Lyn in this message,

A very warm welcome to all the newcomers, great to see yu all.

x

Maxina
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
duffy
duffy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members   Welcome to all New Members EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 5:26

Don't forget to add teaching me how to reborn in your to do list Lyn. You sure have a lot on the table :)

Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members   Welcome to all New Members EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 20:20

lol I am also joining the girls in welcoming all new mwmbers :real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all New Members   Welcome to all New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all New Members
Page 1 of 1