R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wish to thank all members who replied!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa Simone
Lisa Simone

Wish to thank all members who replied! Empty
PostSubject: Wish to thank all members who replied!   Wish to thank all members who replied! EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 1:28

to my questions concerning my difficulties with the full limbed Berenguer dolls!
Thank-you so much!
Now I need wise council on choosing a nursery name.
I LOVE the Nutcracker Ballet, and I love anything that reminds me of Christmas and candy canes and the nutcracker and snowflakes and sparkles and sequins! lol! get my theme here?
(sugar plumb fairys,Ginger bread and chocolates and peppermints!
dancing in my head!)

Lisa S.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Wish to thank all members who replied!   Wish to thank all members who replied! EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 10:27

Hmmm, there is already Sugar Plum Nursery...
You can check here for registered nursery names.
http://lifelikerebornartistsguild.org/nurseryregistry3.html#ss
I'll have to think a bit on this one :D
Back to top Go down
Lisa Simone
Lisa Simone

PostSubject: Re: nursery names   Wish to thank all members who replied! EmptySun 7 Feb 2010 - 16:19

I was thinking something like "Gingerbread & Chocolate Nursery" or "the Gingerbread Castle" or "Chocolate Peppermint Nursery" or " Gingerbread and Peppermints Nursery"
This is gonna be a tough one. lol!
I just wanna thing Christmas and Nutcracker Ballet when ever I say the name. I want to think confection, sweets, candy,Raspberry pinks,Minty greens, Milky chocolates
you , good stuff-------goody stuff. Confection.
Hey, did you all know that it is possible to continue to use a broken rooting needle?
I went through 5 rooting needles rooting the Berenguer head and picked up the pointed sharpened ends of the needles and using a darning needle,made a hole in the eraser part of a pencil and then took my broken rooting needle and slipped it in to the eraser end! It holds! because the eraser just closes in around the broken rooting needle and I could continue rooting like I had a whole new pack! How do I upload a picture here so everyone could see?( besides,it was sooooooo comfortable holding a pencil instead of a rooting needle!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish to thank all members who replied!   Wish to thank all members who replied! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish to thank all members who replied!
Page 1 of 1