R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)

Go down 
+3
Poppy
babyblossom
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Empty
PostSubject: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 2:49

Up until tonight...I've not asked for anything...it has been seriously scary and crazy for me and my peeps. My dad has had a foley catheter since the week of Christmas, because he was "retaining urine" no one knows why, and he is usually incontinent. All they have really said is that at his age it "could be" an enlarged prostate, but until he sees a urologist....we dont know. OK...so on the 7th of this month after the 3rd UTI....they admitted him to Bronson hospital for IV antibiotics, as well as some other testing. Still no urologist, because he had infection. They won't see him until the infection is gone...... On the 12th of this month, My mother in law had to go to the hospital and be admitted for surgery to have some repairative work, because of uterine cancer. The radiation did a lot of damage...ON THAT VERY DAY....they decide that dad can be released back into my care, so I had to deal with an admittance, and a release with two of my family members I care for. THIS IS NUTS!!~ We are working on getting dad, visiting Physicians, so they can come to the house, as he is unambulatory, and since his stroke has been bed bound. Up until the last year...I have been able to get him to and from doctors visits, family functions etc, because he was a good trasfer patient. Im sorry to say that over this last year, he has deteriorated to the point he now requires a hoyer lift for me to safley move him, as he has no stregnth now to help. We are having trouble getting him medical transport, even though the hospital released him as unambulatory, and unable to sit in a wheelchair, because of Medicare and Medicaid issues. He was scheduled to have his Peg tube (for feedings) changed tomorrow because it has gone black...and thursday he was supposed to see Urologist....we have had to cancel both of the appointments due to the ambulance company "refusing" to help transport him. I AM REALLY MAD....at the way the system cares...or should I say...doesnt care about the elderly and handcapped folks. I am so disheartened that my dad needs help right now.....and there is absolutely nothing I can do. All I can do is make him comfortable, in his own home, until the visiting Physicians start up on Friday. He will have a brand new doctor, who can do most everything here right in his home, and if he needs medical transport...their team does it. I feel blessed to have been caring for my dad now for almost 5 years, it is killing me right now to see that he is deteriorating.....as well as my MIL. I love them like they are my own parents, as mine live far away from here. Mark, which is my dads nephew, has been so good, but also very quiet, because he knows something is up with Uncle, and Auntie. I see it in his face...he cannot talk, but I know he is...it is written all over his face. I am so sorry this is so long.....I have been dealing with a lot these past few weeks. I am keeping my spirits up by reborning, and that is my stress relief. I am asking that you all pray for me, that God would give me the stregnth to continue on with what I am doing. Everyone keeps telling me I am doing a great job, taking on all that I have.....and for that I have to thank GOD!!~ He keeps my hand in his, every breath I take, every step I take is because he is right by my side. so sorry this was so long....but I desperately needed to fill you in on whats going on so you'll know what my breakdown was all about the other night. Thank you Karen, and to all who have helped me get through these last few days....without God, and you, that he has put in my life....I dont know where I would be right now. I love you all....keep me and my peeps in your thoughts and prayers, and I will keep you updated as to whats going on :)
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:31

Will pray for you all Tina prayer

None of us can physically help you but we are all here for you emotionally loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:41

Praying for you all too Tina, we are all here for you any time prayer
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 7:01

You are doing great..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG HUG............

Taking care of loved ones is huge responsability and it sounds like you love it.........

take care of yourself also..

Will keep you in my prayers..!!!!!!! loveyou! prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 9:03

That is aot for one person to handle! I wish that there was more that I could do, but you know I am always here if you want to talk or just to vent!

You are right that God is right there with you...even though the hardest of times! You are allowed to yell and scream and carry on..He is a big God and can handle it, and you are His child and he loves you and knows everything youare feeling already!

I will continue to pray for you! loveyou! prayer prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 9:08

Im praying for you and your family. Not many kids would take on the full time care of their parents. Your a special person and God will bless you! I pray everything works out and begins to go smooth!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 9:36

Tina, you've BEEN in my prayers and will continue to be in my prayers. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 11:26

Thank you all so very much!!~ I am hoping that things settle down here once visisitng physicians get here friday and we have some sort of "routine" I am a stickler for that....if I dont have routine....then my world is Crazy. Whoever said that not many kids....would do what I would? YOU are right!!~ These are my husband Jerry's folks that I care for, and he is the only one of their two remaining children.... that helps me at all. My daughter Khristy will be 23 this year along with her twin, and she helps me also. I guess you can say, that I was raised to "help others" and this is what God led me to do! Thank you all for being so supportive, I really appreciate that also. thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
I have to give my Hubby super KUDOS!!~ I may be dealing with a lot here....but LOL he has the teenage tornado with ADHD....and is managing pretty good lol lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:22

You are doing such a good job, Tina! God has you. He'll never let go. And we'll all keep praying for you, for strength and all that you need. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: PICS!!~ of Dad and Markie   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 21:01

I made a homemade dinner last night of chicken and dumplings. Dad had to eat his pureedNeeding prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci7619 but he never complained....sometimes he does because he forgets he has to eat it that way.Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci7620Poor thing asked for a pudding too...and this is the look I got LOL...I cannot take a chance on him aspirating though, he has had nothing by mousth for a month now, so we have to take it slow. He has had peg tube feedings for four years, he is on an NDD1 stage one diet...everything must be pudding consistencyNeeding prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci7621 LIL stinker stuck his tongue out at me LOL!!~ what a booger. Here is Markie....OH BOY!!~Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci7622 And they told us...he would never learn how to feed himself!!~ He tore it up!!~ LOL....his favorite thing to do.....is turn the plate until he finds his sweet spot LOLNeeding prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci7624The whole time he was eating...he kept saying "TIIIINAAAA!!~ YUM" lolNeeding prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci7625Then of course after dinner we had Physical therapy, and speech Therapy "for mark" with the reborns :)Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci4317and BOY O BOY was he tellin Adrianna a big story!!~ In Markinese LOLNeeding prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Dsci4318 I love my peeps :)
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 21:14

Thanks for sharing pictures, Tina! It is so fun to see Mark really enjoying the babies!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 22:50

me too!!~ H calls her shawni, which is his daughters name....and keeps saying pwetty beebie rofl thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! I LOVE IT!!~
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 3:24

Love your pics Tina, that is so neat about the babies too bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 9:31

Aw love the pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)   Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield) Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing prayers desparatelt (Tina Bloomfield)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: