R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing prayers please

Go down 
+4
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Dianne1227
debora jenkins
Tinabloomfield
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Needing prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 21:59

Ladies..... I have done everything I can for my labby lumkins, but I am afraid I'm going to have to put him to sleep this week. He has been battling cancer for a few years now, and we thought we might have it beat....that is until the other day when I noticed he has two new lumps, on his right front paw growing in between and on top of his toes. They are already looking ugly, and he wont go up or down stairs for the last two days. He is also having trouble getting up. I just had to put his litter mate down three years ago for a bone cancer....and this is tearing me to pieces. I know whats best for him, and I should probably not let him linger, as abby's date gets closer. I am just having a hard time dealing with this........I feel like I'm losing a child. God...please help me get through this, I cant do this on my own, I need You to take the wheel.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 22:06

I am so sorry to hear this. They are our babies even fur babies. I am sending you prayers and hugs and thoughts to be strong. I know someday I will face this with my midnight and buddy and tears me up to think of the possibiblity.
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 22:08

Tina I'm very sorry you have to face this. Hopefully you will find peace in knowing you did what's best for him.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyMon 7 May 2012 - 22:43

So sorry. Will be praying for you.

sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 3:39

I know it will be one of the hardest things to do, but you must put
him out of his misery. I know how you feel, you get so so attached
to them, they are family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 7:27

I understand the heartache of losing a furbaby and it is so painful when we have to make the decision ourselves. I will be praying for you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 16:55

Thanks everyone...I took him to the vet this morning, and was told that his cancer had metastisized.....so in his best interest, and it was one of the hardest things Ive had to do, he was put to sleep at 9 AM this morning. The only happiness I have in this is "knowing" that he is back with his litter mate Levi, who also had to be put down 4 years ago from bone cancer...........They will both be waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:52

sad loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:24

Thanks Ladies :)
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 20:30

So sorry - that must have been incredibly difficult to do sad loveyou!
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 2:34

Tinabloomfield wrote:
Ladies..... I have done everything I can for my labby lumkins, but I am afraid I'm going to have to put him to sleep this week. He has been battling cancer for a few years now, and we thought we might have it beat....that is until the other day when I noticed he has two new lumps, on his right front paw growing in between and on top of his toes. They are already looking ugly, and he wont go up or down stairs for the last two days. He is also having trouble getting up. I just had to put his litter mate down three years ago for a bone cancer....and this is tearing me to pieces. I know whats best for him, and I should probably not let him linger, as abby's date gets closer. I am just having a hard time dealing with this........I feel like I'm losing a child. God...please help me get through this, I cant do this on my own, I need You to take the wheel.

Oh I totally understand I've been there too...you're in my prayers too. Dang it why are so many terrible things occurring as of late!? But damn it we'll all get threw...Hang in there Tina! We love ya!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 3:13

My heart breaks for you, I have had to do this a number of times and it is never easy.

You are in my prayers,

Hugs,
Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing prayers please   Needing prayers please Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing prayers please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: