R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prisma pencils

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

Prisma pencils Empty
PostSubject: Prisma pencils   Prisma pencils EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 14:15

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to get a zipper for my uniform shirt. Dern buttons refuse to stay closed. I was about to check out and remembered reading on the other forum that some do the hair esp when the babies are going to children like I did for my Angel tree gift with the Prisma Pencils. Well I am so dumb about these things I thought you ask for them and just see what color I might need. HELP ME PLEASE! I got bombarded with lots of different options. So since you ladies are so nice here I am turning to you do you use some that are something besides watercolor base? How do I know if there is different bases? My husband and I spent way to much time trying to look at the packages and still I am not smarter about what I should be buying to try to do that new technique. I thought maybe with my vampire baby I might try that. I have to get his outfit started, I have an elaborate outfit in my minds eye.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Prisma pencils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisma pencils   Prisma pencils EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 14:32

Because its easier to show than it is to explain...this is the type of pencil I use. I have a variety of colors, with espresso being the most used.

Prisma pencils Pencil
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Prisma pencils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisma pencils   Prisma pencils EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 15:20

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

Prisma pencils Empty
PostSubject: Thank you    Prisma pencils EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 16:06

Thank you I will write that in my little notebook that goes everywhere with me. I guess I should explain the little notebook. In 2003 I was working on my flower bed on the new piece of property that husband and I had bought just before he was deployed to Iraq the first time. We had our house burn not terribly long before that and so had some cash to invest in a new place. Anyway I told him I was not going to move us and our mobile home by myself but I also just had to get a flower bed established. This was an unimproved piece of property, 2.75 acres, I was teaching at an alternative school and one weekend a month working as an EMT. It was end of the year and so I figured feeling bad was just stress due to end of the year testing and everything. Anyway sorry I tend to tell way more than is needed Long story short I had a heat stroke and 2 weeks later my husband came home for a visit and had a fit I had not gone to the Dr. I remember nothing of those 2 weeks other than passing out and coming back too. When I went to the Dr. I tested positive to West Nile and Lyme Disease. I have brain damage in the area of my short term memory, so I have to write notes and keep them with me. I have some notes in my phone but I have to have back up.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Prisma pencils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisma pencils   Prisma pencils EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 18:25

Well, Debora, at least you have a reason for your memory loss. I can't claim as much! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

Prisma pencils Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisma pencils   Prisma pencils EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011 - 18:49

Prisma pencils are so easy Debora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prisma pencils Empty