R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New updates on my family as of 12/24

Go down 
+4
sweetsherrie112
babyblossom
Poppy
LittlePunkins
8 posters
AuthorMessage

New updates on my family as of 12/24 Empty
PostSubject: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 13:49

I am going to just add new updates to the same post so its not a new one each time and people can get all the details from one topic.......new details added to the end of the thread.

I just got a call from my sister....My brother in law was just diagnosed with liver and throat cancer and in the lymphnodes...he has to start chemo right away and they dont know what stage it is yet.....another devistating blow to my family......
Here is what all has hit....

My mom: stage 2 breast cancer
Oldest sister: the non cancerous lumps that leave her high risk for cancer
next oldest(these 2 r twins): waiting the biopsy results of a lump in her breast
Myself: needing a mamogram to see what the mass in my breast is
My oldest daughter: Awaiting testing for the mass in her breast
Now my brother in law(husband to my oldest sister) liver and throat cancer
My middle daughter: still having trouble with the undiagnosed problem in her knee causing pain and swelling awaiting an appt with a rheumatologist

Right now everything else seems so petty....Please keep my family in your prayers

Its so hard to get through each day...im just numb with no feeling...I just have to keep praying and get through each day as if nothing is wrong....that is all i can do.

I feel so badly for my sister, our mom and her husband...i know she is having a rough time right now.

Last edited by Dreamweaver on Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:19

Praying hun
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:28

Oh wow Sarah, so much happening with your family right now, I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law sad That is a lot to deal with, I will be praying for you and your whole family, please keep us updated as you hear on results.. is Shelby getting her testing done next week?
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:31

Will keep praying Sarah Beth prayer
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 20:40

So sorry hon for your family problems I will pray for you ... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 21:01

Poppy wrote:
Oh wow Sarah, so much happening with your family right now, I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law sad That is a lot to deal with, I will be praying for you and your whole family, please keep us updated as you hear on results.. is Shelby getting her testing done next week?

thanks everyone for the continued prayers!

Sarah, shelby has her test next tuesday, the 19'th.....
another hit for today.....the issue with kalysta's knee. the last appt with her dr he said he wanted to get a second opinion on her MRI.(they called me with the results of it the week before, saying it was normal) He said since they said normal and she is still having the problem he was going to get the second opinion and if that dr said clear also then he would call us with an appt to see a rheumatologist...well...we got a call from the dr's nurse today. he says he needs us to come in tomorrow so he can talk to us abuot kalysta......That wasnt what I wanted to hear.....good news they give over the phone and this wasnt a new appt with a new dr....that call screamed of bad news.....I have had such a headache all day........ugh! Im so stressed out! Thank goodnes for the custom orders i am working on, they keep my mind busy......I will update tomorrow afternoon...her appt is right after school!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 21:18

prayer Will be praying for you and your family. prayer
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011 - 0:48

Aggghh, praying for good news at the appointments and that it's something they can get fixed easily prayer
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011 - 4:10

Oh my you are going through the ringer in your family at the moment,
needless to say you are in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: I know you all may be tired of hearing from me....but its still coming   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011 - 10:06

I'am sorry to hear about you troubles Sarah will keep you in my prayers, its been a really bad year for our family also, my brothers aniversary is on the 29th December its been a year since we lost him.
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 1:18

Sarah Beth, We are praying for you and your family. I know the feeling.. One sis made through stage 4 breast cancer, Sister in law - colon cancer, mom dying of failed liver and kidneys and this morning my dad threw a blod clot to his lungs and they found 2 masses there. I am trying to keep a sense of normalcy, but nothing seems normal. I do know that God has it all under control, but it's still difficult with so much sickness around. Email me if you want to talk....
hugs,
Terri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 12:44

Terri its sad to know that we would understand the others pain! This is such a big overwhelming kind of thing and would hope no one would really understand. I am praying for you and your family also!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 12:52

My moms genetic testing came back negative for the cancer gene so that is good news for all of us girls and our girls.

My brother in law:

Urgent prayer request for my son-in-law Michael Shawn..... He has been at hospital since eraly this morning, in pain and sick.... Please agree with us in the Name of Jesus that all sickness and disease has to leave his body right now and the healing power of the blood of Jesus just covers him from head to toe.... May God have mercy and reverse this thing right now in Jesus name! He will live and not die and God WILL fulfill the number of his days according to the Word!

PLease be praying for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New updates on my family as of 12/24   New updates on my family as of 12/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

New updates on my family as of 12/24
Page 1 of 1