R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My mom saw the oncologist...not good

Go down 
+13
Dreaming Angel
littlehatchlingsnursery
threads
tonya575
Kim
bearysweethearts
LittlePunkins
barb
Lynknursery
babyblossom
Lara
Poppy
nightowlnursery
17 posters
AuthorMessage

My mom saw the oncologist...not good Empty
PostSubject: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 13:35

Turns out she has stage 2 and its in 1 lymphnode. She is have a full body scan on nov 16 and will have a double mastectomy within 2 weeks! My heart is so broken. I know I was hit so hard when I lost my dad, it tore me up inside and left me so empty and changed me forever. At times I didnt know I would pull through. My mom, she means so much more and I just cant even think of what it would do if I lost my mom. I really dont know that I would survive it. I am just praying for my moms healing and strength. I know God doesnt give us more than we can handle and my mom is a rock, she is not wavering in her faith at all...but me, I know God will heal her because to lose my mom, that would be more than I could handle.

Yall please forgive my lack of participation....I am here and I do read everything, I just dont have much in me for posting much.....I am just really struggling with this....its so hard for me to carry on as if everything is ok when its not. sad

Thanks for the prayers and I iwll keep you all posted....I am here...I will try to post some other stuff later today, babies i have finshed ect....
Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nightowlnursery

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 15:41

I will be praying for your mom, Sarah Beth. I am so sorry that you are both going through this right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 17:05

I am so sorry too Sarah sad I will continue to pray for you and your mom - we are all here for you too, any time you need us prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 17:08

Sarah, I will continue to pray for you and your mom...your sister, too. I did pray last night when I was at church, and I will let my small group know and lift you all in prayers. God is the Mighty Healer, and if it is His will, then she will be healed of this. loveyou! prayer
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 18:26

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah Beth. Please don't give up hope. My MIL had breast cancer 15 years ago, was in both lymph nodes and both breasts. She had masectomy, 2 rounds of chemo and has been cancer free for years.

We will all be praying for you all and are here for you prayer
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 18:28

In my thoughts too, hope all works out in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 20:34

My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time. May god give you strength love and support to get through this hun. God bless you all.
Barb
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:07

So sorry to hear about your mom. You both are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:51

Thank you all! and Kym, thanks for sharing that...that just gives me so much more hope!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 22:41

I'm so sorry Sarah,Hugs and prayers for your mom and family prayer prayer angelsmiley prayer prayer Kathy
Back to top Go down
Kim
Toddler
Toddler
Kim

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:08

I'm sorry to hear about your mum's breast cancer. As you probably know I have it, I haven't been posting much either because I'm going through a rough patch with it at the moment. But I wanted to say that there are a lot more good stories and happy endings regarding breast cancer these days. Hang in there your mum needs you now.

best wishes loveyou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:15

Thanks ladies and Thanks Kim! Your also in my prayers!!
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 2:46

Praying for your mom and you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 5:00

My prayers are with you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 5:56

Sarah,
You, your Mom and your family are in my prayers. Think positive (though I know first hand how hard that can be). My Mom was diagnosed 25 years ago with her first fight with breast cancer, she had a single mastectomy, 10 years later right after we lost my Dad to lung cancer she was once again diagnosed with a totally different breast cancer in the left breast. It is now 15 years later and she is 80 years old and has just been diagnosed with lung cancer last March, she has gone through radiation therapy with this and has been given 2-2 1/2 years to live. The lung cancer has nothing to do with the breast cancer. Things have come so far since my first Aunt had breast cancer 40+ years ago (my Mom had 7 sisters and all but 1 had either breast and/or ovarian cancer during their lives, it is scary). Be thankful your Mom isn't pre-menopausal and know that Stage 2 isn't a death sentence. Chemo is tough I lived through it with my Husband. But it does work, he has been cancer free 15 years also.

If you ever need someone to talk to just send me a message.

Hugs,
Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 13:19

Thanks ladies! I am so greatful to read all these stories of survival! We have never dealt with cancer in our family...or so I thought...turns out my grandmas twin had breast cancer 3 yrs ago! You would think that she would have told people!

This has caused so much drama in my family and instead of everyone pulling together they are fighting...everyone seems to think they know what is best for my mom, they need to realize its all her choice and just support her! Not looking forward to the holidays with that part of my family...just my mom, she is the only one I care to spend the holidays with!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 14:47

keeping you and your mum in my thoughts and prayers angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011 - 19:52

I will be praying for your mom too
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 0:30

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Sarah Beth. Stage 2 cancer has been a very treatable form of breast cancer,
and I'm sure your love and faith will keep her strong and help her get through this.

loveyou!
beverly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 1:51

Thank you all!!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 14:03

Sarah Beth, You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know that it is really scary but their have been great strides in the treatment of breast cancer. My cousin had breast cancer 10 years ago and she is still cancer free. Your faith will carry you and your mom through this very difficult time. Just know we are all here and sending you big loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 20:21

Sarah Beth, I am facing losing my mother, too, so I feel your pain. It's breaking my heart.. all the sadness, even though I know God is in control of it all. Praying for you and your mother...
hugs,
Terri
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011 - 20:32

Sarah Beth will be keeping you and your mum in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 0:01

You and your mum are in my thoughts and prayers hun. Barb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011 - 2:10

thanks ladies! I really appreciate the prayers! Terri, I am praying for you and for your mom also!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mom saw the oncologist...not good   My mom saw the oncologist...not good Empty

Back to top Go down

My mom saw the oncologist...not good
Page 1 of 1