R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More pics! Kalysta at the football game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

More pics! Kalysta at the football game! Empty
PostSubject: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 10:15

She is on the 8'th grade Majorette line(twirler).
This first pic is of her and one of her best friends, they have been friends since 3'rd grade!

More pics! Kalysta at the football game! IMG_8945

Kalysta playing with the band

More pics! Kalysta at the football game! IMG_8938

Here they are getting ready to perform...but i video taped that so I have to upload it still! lol

More pics! Kalysta at the football game! IMG_8941

More pics! Kalysta at the football game! IMG_8942

Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 13:24

lovely pics, thanks for sharing thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 18:17

Great pics. She's a beautiful girl! bigsmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 18:55

thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 20:39

She is a beautiful girl and looks a lot like you in your photo Sarah bigsmile They look very smart in their costumes, I enjoyed seeing your pics bigsmile
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 0:57

Great pictures!! clapclap
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 0:58

Very pretty daughter, Sarah Beth. And I think she looks a lot like your photograph, also. It's wonderful your children are involved in so many
school activities.

hugs,
beverly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 8:52

Thanks ladies! Kalysta does favor my side of the family more than the others......She is a handful to let me tell you!
I think she is just so beautiful(I know, I am her mom...lol) but she knows she is pretty to and likes to doll herself up and look nice! lol
I dread highschool with her! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More pics! Kalysta at the football game!   More pics! Kalysta at the football game! Empty

Back to top Go down

More pics! Kalysta at the football game!
Page 1 of 1