R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS

Go down 
3 posters

Averys Hair color?
Red
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color1025%Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color10
 25% [ 5 ]
Light brown
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color1060%Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color10
 60% [ 12 ]
blonde
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color1015%Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color10
 15% [ 3 ]
dark brown
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color100%Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Color10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Empty
PostSubject: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 19:25

I finished painting my Avery. I made him fair skinned. He doesnt have eyebrows yet. I am not sure what color hair I should give him. What do you think it should be?

Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Avery6
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Avery2
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Averywip7
Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Averywip8

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 6:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 22:24

I voted light brown bigsmile

he is a cutie
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 15:45

Light brown it is :) and thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 17:08

You took the pics down. sad
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 6:32

I moved them in my Photobucket to their own album, so I will repost new photos in place of the old ones :)

Few questions. When I was weighting my averys limbs and then gluing plugs in I accidently got glue on my hand and touched his arm. I wiped the glue off with soap and water, but there is now shiney spots on his arm. I keep scrubbing it with soap and water but the shiney spots are not coming off :( any suggestions on how to get it off? Maybe add matte varnish to it? Rubbing Alcohol? Will the alcohol make the paint come off if I were to rub it?

Also, I forgot to bake my eyebrows because I used prima pencil. I applied aleenas paper glaze to the lips when I was doing his nails. Is the glaze going to run/melt if I put it in the oven to cure? I dont want to mess him up. I have worked so hard on him and wanted to kick myself after I realized what I did. grrrr
Back to top Go down
kimomax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 15:06

I use ModPodge or polyacrylic and have had to place the head back in the oven and had no problems with it getting heated. It should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS   Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaches and Cream Ebook Work In Progress Pictures NEW PICS
Page 1 of 1