R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] Empty
PostSubject: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 12:52

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2891
My oldest daughter, shelby, 14 and my middle daughter, kalysta, 12

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2888
ONe of our cats, Cici, he isnt sure of the snow...lol

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2878
Skylar, my 10 yr old daughter playing on the trampoline!

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2871
THis is our other child, dingo! He is a mix with 3 legs, one blue eye and one brown eye! We love him!!

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2858
kalysta making a snow angel!

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2856
My 10 yr old skylar and my 14 yr old daughter shelby

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2908
My 12 yr daughter, kalysta and my 10 yr old daughter skylar

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] IMG_2901
Some of my kids playing with the neighbor kids
Sadly, my 3 yr old boy wasnt with us this morning, long story but he wasnt home..I am VERY angry about it too!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 13:42

Wow, Texas with snow! How often does t hat happen!!!! Looks like your kids are enjoying it!!! Great pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 14:16

It doesnt happen very often! We had a decent bit on easter sunday in 07, 2 weeks before we went to the beach for 10 days and the kids went swimming!!

The kids were thrilled!! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 17:55

I love your pics of your daughters and your furbabies :D How exciting to have snow! We have never had snow in the city I live, I've only seen the snow a couple of times when we've travelled away. And you have 4 children - you must be a very busy lady too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us :flower:
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 9:00

Great pics of your daughters and pets and the snow looks awsome. We dont get snow either only seen it once, but not here. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 23:35

Great pics Sarah!!!!! Looks like everyone but the cat had a great time. I am sorry your son was not able to be with you. I guess you are still having some troubles there. I will remember to say a prayer!!!! Many hugs to you!!!!! I am hoping the best for all that for you!!!! My heart feels for you!!!!! Many hugs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 9:58

THanks everyone! They had alot of fun! They are saying we may get snow again tomorrow! That would be a first, snow 2 times in the same yr! We shall see!
Still some issues with my boy yes, but we refuse to give up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]   I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

I am always leary of posting pics of my family and kids but.......We got snow!! [b]Pic intense!![/b]
Page 1 of 1