R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My girls and me with my Nanna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

My girls and me with my Nanna Empty
PostSubject: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 7:41

I had to share this pic of me and my girls with my Nanna. It was taken almost 2.5 years ago. I have been going through family photos and sending pics to my uncle for my Nanna's Eulogy. Her funeral is on Monday.

My girls and me with my Nanna 2004_01010033
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 9:01

thankyou! Kym. Now I can imagine her easier with the angel wings and halo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 9:07

Thanks Karen. Hopefully she is up in heaven holding my little angel baby boy. She soooo loved to hold babies. Monday is going to be very very sad sad
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 9:53

Remember to celebrate her life every day and Monday won't be so hard(difficult yes, but bearable). loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 10:00

It's so wonderful to have special memories.
Will be praying for you
Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 11:53

What a precious picture!!! My prayers are with you and karen is right, celebrate her life and hold dear those wonderful memories!!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 6:31

Thanks girls. The slide show will be the celebrating her life part. She had a good life, although she worked very hard on farms most of her life, even after she was 70! She loved to laugh and joke and enjoyed having lots of family around her. My cousin will be reading her eulogy and she has some very funny stories to tell. Nanna will be very proud and happy that we are laughing I'm sure. She's probably up in heaven playing practical jokes on my Pop already lol. lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 7:51

That's such a lovely picture of the 3 generations, you are all gorgeous and such a special photo bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My girls and me with my Nanna   My girls and me with my Nanna Empty

Back to top Go down

My girls and me with my Nanna
Page 1 of 1