R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now accepting Pictures!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Now accepting Pictures!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Now accepting Pictures!!!!   Now accepting Pictures!!!! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 9:26

I am now accepting pictures for the rooting contest. Please send 2 pictures in a pm to me on the forum. One full length and one close up of your rooting. You may have 2 entries if you do one with a single swirl and one with a double swirl. I will accept pictures until the 15th noon EST. Winner of the Beautiful Doll Class may not participate.

Good luck ladies!!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Now accepting Pictures!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now accepting Pictures!!!!   Now accepting Pictures!!!! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 19:59

I am curious to know, is there going to be two different winners for this contest? One for the single swirl and one for the double swirl? Or just 1? Just asking because you said that a person can enter 2 babies as long as one is a single and the other is a double.
Back to top Go down

Now accepting Pictures!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Past Class Contests-
Jump to: